San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

good game last night guys. Looks like my Bucks are finally starting to get on a roll, that's 5 in a row now.

good game last night guys. Looks like my Bucks are finally starting to get on a roll, that's 5 in a row now.

Yea looks like your backcourt is gettin it together....We were shorthanded lastnight,but thats still no excuse for the breakdowns on D.Spurs havent played well at home this year.

Spurs Look to Preserve Home Win Streak Over Jazz

Jazz 21-8

vs

Spurs 21-8

The last time the Utah Jazz beat the San Antonio Spurs in Texas, Karl Malone led them to victory. Three years after Malone's final season, the Jazz look to end their drought at San Antonio when they take on the Spurs at the AT&T Center on Thursday.

Utah (21-8) has dropped 14 straight road games against the Spurs by an average margin of 15.2 points. The last Jazz victory in San Antonio came 101-87 on May 2, 1999, as Malone scored 30 points and Tim Duncan had 21 to lead the Spurs.

This year's Jazz are coming off a 102-92 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday. Mehmet Okur scored 24 points, including eight in the critical final two minutes, while Carlos Boozer added 26 points and 10 rebounds and Deron Williams had 21 points.

http://www.nba.com/games/20061228/UTASAS/preview.html

Spurs need to take advantage of this mini-home stand.They usually dont play that well during the first part of seasons,but need to beat the Jazz tonight.They havent won in SA since 1999..Lets keep it that way.

Spurs came to play tonight.8 blocks,and everybody in a Spizzurs uni scored tonight.Spurs need to keep this up...Seems like they were motivated tonight.Hmm are the Jazz that good?I dunno yet,but they looked baaad tonight.Paybacks a motha.:whistle:

Spurs 106 Jazz 83

The Spurs' Robert Horry blocks a shot by Utah's Gordan Giricek.

Spurs win ninth consecutive home game over Hawks

San Antonio Spurs' Manu Ginobili (20), of Argentina, drives to the basket past Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson during the second half an NBA basketball game in San Antonio, Sunday, Dec. 31, 2006. (AP Photo/Doug Sehres)

SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- Tim Duncan beat the stomach flu -- and the Atlanta Hawks.

Duncan had 17 points, 11 rebounds and two blocks, and Tony Parker scored 27 points to help the San Antonio Spurs beat the Hawks 95-81 on Sunday.

"(Duncan) did a great job, especially with the way he was feeling yesterday," said Manu Ginobili, who missed a game Tuesday night because of the bug.

"When I was first feeling bad, the following day I was feeling terrible. So I was surprised. I didn't expect him to contribute much."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=261231024

Seems like the flu bug is going around.Hopefully everybody can get back healthy soon.I really like the way Matt Bonner is playing.Really learning the system well.Good work tonight Spizzurs.....Go Spurs Go!!

SpurzN703 I PM'd ya over a Manu sig. with your username I made, welcome to use it if ya want...:wink:

SpurzN703 I PM'd ya over a Manu sig. with your username I made, welcome to use it if ya want...:wink:

Theres some wallpapers in the graphics area.If you wanna make sigs out of those you can.305 was working on some,but I havent heard from him.

Tonights Game........

Mavs 25-7

vs.

Spurs 23-10

The Dallas Mavericks have held 11 consecutive opponents under 100 points while winning 12 straight games.

They look to extend both those streaks as the Mavericks play the San Antonio Spurs in a matchup of two defensive-minded teams Friday at the AT&T Center.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/070105.html

Should be another good one tonight.The Mavs have a 12 game win streak....Looking pretty good right now.Hey they look pretty good in Jan,but will they choke again in either the Finals or WC finals?Its the same Dallas team,but Mavs fans will say the are more experienced.W'ell see.The Spurs on the other hand havent played very well these last 2 games.Hopefully getting back to the T will help recharge the Spurs batteries.Big game for the Spurs tonight.The Mavs are still the Spurs lil brother til they win a title....I expect the Spurs to come out with some fire.

Did you see that? I hope you took notes on how to beat the Mavs. Lakers 101 - 98 Mavs.

Your Welcome.

Did you see that? I hope you took notes on how to beat the Mavs. Lakers 101 - 98 Mavs.

Your Welcome.

Couldve been a foul on that last play with Terry...Good no call tho :lol: Spurs will prolly make some changes here soon.The Mavs are good, but they arent blowing us out of the building.W'ell see how good they are in May.Good job tonight.

they played spurs strong earlier this season for 3 quaters till manu took over.....roy didnt play the first time....imo it wont be very fun :(

Well Manu is on fire right now.Hopefully he can keep it up.Our second halfs of games have been kinda bad.We need to get Elson back for his D and trade for a backup point guard.Also another SF....W'ell be really strong again if this happens.

We've been shaky the last week or two but I feel every team has a period like this. We'll still be top 3 in the conference comes playoff time

Back
Top Bottom