Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch

Most Jets fans will tell you that Sanchez is only doing bad because of his offensive line, as if we have the best offensive line in the NFL. And they say that he played against the lowly Chiefs and the Bills, but the Bills were the top turnover team in the NFL at one point this year and Romeo Crennel has done great for the Chiefs defense utilizing the man defense with pressure from Tamba Hali. Moore has been playing great as of late and the last 3 games shows.

yea Matt Moore has done this before too its nothing new go look at his 2009 season with Carolina, 2010 he had a concussion which pretty much killed his season

yea Matt Moore has done this before too its nothing new go look at his 2009 season with Carolina, 2010 he had a concussion which pretty much killed his season

Number 10 in your avitar pic would look great in Dolphin colors...just sayin..

Number 10 in your avitar pic would look great in Dolphin colors...just sayin..
I definitely agree and want him too just trying to be fair to Matt Moore who is playing very well right now

I definitely agree and want him too just trying to be fair to Matt Moore who is playing very well right now

Not a Robert Griffin fan but to be honest I have haven't seen him play a game, I'll have to keep a closer eye on him.

Not a Robert Griffin fan but to be honest I have haven't seen him play a game, I'll have to keep a closer eye on him.
I think you will be if you go watch that Oklahoma-Baylor game last week, RG3 killed Oklahoma who we all can admit has a good defense. He also showed how clutch he is with 8 seconds threw the winning TD when he easily could have just tucked and ran for a first. people think hes run first but he is a passing QB with great mobility

I think you will be if you go watch that Oklahoma-Baylor game last week, RG3 killed Oklahoma who we all can admit has a good defense. He also showed how clutch he is with 8 seconds threw the winning TD when he easily could have just tucked and ran for a first. people think hes run first but he is a passing QB with great mobility

I'll definately check it out especially since I'll get to see Oklahoma lose, being a Notre Dame and Mizzou fan it's always fun to watch them lose.

I really just want to know how his work ethic is, I don't wanna draft another Jamarcus Russel or Ryan Leaf, and how badly does he stare down his receivers?

I'll definately check it out especially since I'll get to see Oklahoma lose, being a Notre Dame and Mizzou fan it's always fun to watch them lose.

I really just want to know how his work ethic is, I don't wanna draft another Jamarcus Russel or Ryan Leaf, and how badly does he stare down his receivers?
his work ethic is amazing let me put it this way the guy will have his masters degree in 3 years of college. I know thats off the field but thats amazing, he has made huge strides in his game since this time last season. as far as staring down his WRs he can do it sometimes but usually not an issue he is smart and progresses through his reads very quickly. The main bump on him is he is running an option offense and has alot of quick bubble screens which raises his completion percentage

his work ethic is amazing let me put it this way the guy will have his masters degree in 3 years of college. I know thats off the field but thats amazing, he has made huge strides in his game since this time last season. as far as staring down his WRs he can do it sometimes but usually not an issue he is smart and progresses through his reads very quickly. The main bump on him is he is running an option offense and has alot of quick bubble screens which raises his completion percentage

I just read that he tore his ACL a few years back, hopefully that won't be a lingering issue coming into the NFL.

He seems like a very good kid and has had a stellar season thus far just from what I've seen on his stat sheet.

Most Jets fans will tell you that Sanchez is only doing bad because of his offensive line, as if we have the best offensive line in the NFL. And they say that he played against the lowly Chiefs and the Bills, but the Bills were the top turnover team in the NFL at one point this year and Romeo Crennel has done great for the Chiefs defense utilizing the man defense with pressure from Tamba Hali. Moore has been playing great as of late and the last 3 games shows.

No Mark Sanchez just doesn't have a top 5 line and top 3 running game anymore so he can't be hidden like he used to be. Now he's on an even playing field and he's showing his true talent.

No Mark Sanchez just doesn't have a top 5 line and top 3 running game anymore so he can't be hidden like he used to be. Now he's on an even playing field and he's showing his true talent.
Sanchez sucks everyone who isnt a Jets fan can see this

Jets play Bills, Chiefs and Redskins; let's see if Sanchez looks like Moore playing the same teams Moore played.

Back
Top Bottom