Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch

should be the top qb competition, brady has slipped up alot, too many int's and sacks etc....he would probably still be number 1 cause espn has a school boy crush on him but it would be nice if he wasnt just a perfect poster child like everyone makes him to be.

I'll definately check it out especially since I'll get to see Oklahoma lose, being a Notre Dame and Mizzou fan it's always fun to watch them lose.

I really just want to know how his work ethic is, I don't wanna draft another Jamarcus Russel or Ryan Leaf, and how badly does he stare down his receivers?

Here let me help you out buddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txEtv2cJS90

How is this thread any different than the other one about Moore vs. Sanchez? Just rename the site to FinJetHeaven and let's call it a day

He's played the Bills once already. 20 for 28, 230 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 sack taken. Not a bad stat line at all

But compared to Moore vs the bills its no comparison. Btw we beat the same Bills that beat the Pats, the same chiefs that beat the chargers and Skins that took it to over time against the boys.

But compared to Moore vs the bills its no comparison. Btw we beat the same Bills that beat the Pats, the same chiefs that beat the chargers and Skins that took it to over time against the boys.

We lost to the Pats and Chargers.

You guys sound like Bills fans last year w/ Fitz, Moore is playing w/o any pressure to win. Fitz is learning this year it's a different ballgame w/ expectations to win. Only one of these 3 QBs has actually started a true big game and won true big games.

You guys sound like Bills fans last year w/ Fitz, Moore is playing w/o any pressure to win. Fitz is learning this year it's a different ballgame w/ expectations to win. Only one of these 3 QBs has actually started a true big game and won true big games.

It seems whenever Fins fans talk about the past you always say "stop living in the past." Well in the present Sanchez is very mediocre and the only thing you can bring up is the past, because that's the only defense for Sanchez right now.

Grossman has gotten further in his career than Sanchez has thus far, I guess that makes him a much better QB then huh?

WOW.. another thread about 3 mediocre QBs.

Is this how far we've all fallen. Regardless of which team you cheer for?

In the footnote of football history of all 3 franchises, I believe all 3 QBs will be a mere blip.

Trying to quantify who is better is like comparing whose **** smells worse!

It seems whenever Fins fans talk about the past you always say "stop living in the past." Well in the present Sanchez is very mediocre and the only thing you can bring up is the past, because that's the only defense for Sanchez right now.

Grossman has gotten further in his career than Sanchez has thus far, I guess that makes him a much better QB then huh?

yep, Matt Moore is the greatest .500 QB this league has ever seen. All next offseason I'll hear how great he is, how great your OL is, the run game, the WRs, the D then we'll see you flame out once the games start again.

WOW.. another thread about 3 mediocre QBs.

Is this how far we've all fallen. Regardless of which team you cheer for?

In the footnote of football history of all 3 franchises, I believe all 3 QBs will be a mere blip.

Trying to quantify who is better is like comparing whose **** smells worse!

I truly believe when Mark's career is over he will be regarded as the best in Jets history. We don't have a Marino to live up to so it's easier to be the best here but I feel he will be the best we ever had.

Back
Top Bottom