Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch

I truly believe when Mark's career is over he will be regarded as the best in Jets history. We don't have a Marino to live up to so it's easier to be the best here but I feel he will be the best we ever had.

Rainbow Nacho over Joe Willie "Kiss me Suzy" Namath? That is the height of Jet Blasphemy.

Rainbow Nacho over Joe Willie "Kiss me Suzy" Namath? That is the height of Jet Blasphemy.

Joe is one of the most overrated players in the history of the game, it won't take too much to pass him.

Joe is one of the most overrated players in the history of the game, it won't take too much to pass him.

huh, sounds a lot like Sanchez right there.

You guys sound like Bills fans last year w/ Fitz, Moore is playing w/o any pressure to win. Fitz is learning this year it's a different ballgame w/ expectations to win. Only one of these 3 QBs has actually started a true big game and won true big games.

Do you really believe that? Seriously? Every QB plays with pressure to win. Every coach coaches with pressure to win. Every game. Period.

I can't speak for every Miami fan but I expect and desire to see my team win every friggin week. Sure it's not realistic but I'm a fan... Do you think that any coach in this league (even Sporano) starts out his pep talks with "now son, noone expects a win out there so just go out and have fun"?

Do you think if Sanchez was expected to lose he'd play better? Everyone, even many Jest fans, expect a poor performance (except you junc) and he's still playing piss poor... What's his excuse?

I'm not trying to sound like a dick but that comment really needs some 'splainin... I don't believe you meant that the way it came out.

Do you really believe that? Seriously? Every QB plays with pressure to win. Every coach coaches with pressure to win. Every game. Period.

I can't speak for every Miami fan but I expect and desire to see my team win every friggin week. Sure it's not realistic but I'm a fan... Do you think that any coach in this league (even Sporano) starts out his pep talks with "now son, noone expects a win out there so just go out and have fun"?

Do you think if Sanchez was expected to lose he'd play better? Everyone, even many Jest fans, expect a poor performance (except you junc) and he's still playing piss poor... What's his excuse?

I'm not trying to sound like a dick but that comment really needs some 'splainin... I don't believe you meant that the way it came out.

I don't believe it I know it. Up until a week ago the fanbase was rooting for the team to lose so he was in a no lose situation.

The team was out of the race when he took over as the starter, long before he took over. He's in a great spot w/ no pressure just like 2 years ago in Carolina when he had some success late w/ the team out of it then last year he starts week 1 and is terrible.

You guys sound like Bills fans last year w/ Fitz, Moore is playing w/o any pressure to win. Fitz is learning this year it's a different ballgame w/ expectations to win. Only one of these 3 QBs has actually started a true big game and won true big games.

ummm the guy is playing to start either for this team or another team next season, he got a "second chance" when Henne went down, he is playing for his carreer, money, chance to start for the Phins next season when and if they bring in a rookie QB, or the chance to be traded in the off season for a chance to be the starter somewhere else,

Playing with no pressure is what Sanchez has been doing since his rookie year with Kellen Clemons and 80 year old Mark Brunell behind him, that is a ZERO threat at overtaking the starting job even to a mediocre QB like Sanchez, he is lucky McElroy went down or Jet fans would be clamoring for him, but hey Rex did bench Sanchez for Brunell yesterday in practice to try and piss Mark off into being a decent QB, because i guess that should still have to be happening in a "franchise" QB's third year.....

ummm the guy is playing to start either for this team or another team next season, he got a "second chance" when Henne went down, he is playing for his carreer, money, chance to start for the Phins next season when and if they bring in a rookie QB, or the chance to be traded in the off season for a chance to be the starter somewhere else,

Playing with no pressure is what Sanchez has been doing since his rookie year with Kellen Clemons and 80 year old Mark Brunell behind him, that is a ZERO threat at overtaking the starting job even to a mediocre QB like Sanchez, he is lucky McElroy went down or Jet fans would be clamoring for him, but hey Rex did bench Sanchez for Brunell yesterday in practice to try and piss Mark off into being a decent QB, because i guess that should still have to be happening in a "franchise" QB's third year.....

he is not playing for a starting job, he's not starting anywhere next year barring injury. he did the same thing 2 years ago playing well for Carolina then started opening day last year and stunk.

Yeah, Sanchez has zero pressure:lol:

he is not playing for a starting job, he's not starting anywhere next year barring injury. he did the same thing 2 years ago playing well for Carolina then started opening day last year and stunk.

Sanchez is starting so I'd imagine Moore could start for any team needing a QB, maybe even the jets.

not sure if you knew this, but this is 2011, stop always referencing last year when it benefits your points, but when Dolphins fans reference the past, you say it doesnt matter, is it 2 early to give out the FH Spin Meister award?

not sure if you knew this, but this is 2011, stop always referencing last year when it benefits your points, but when Dolphins fans reference the past, you say it doesnt matter, is it 2 early to give out the FH Spin Meister award?

The 70s don't matter right now but the last few years are relevant especially when Moore did this exact same thing.

2009: Carolina was 4-7 and out of the race, Moore takes over going 4-1 in 5 games and throwing 8 TDs w/ ZERO INTs
2010: Opening day starter, loses first 2 games then misses a couple. Overall he starts 5 games and goes 1-4 throwing 5 TDs and 8 INTs

This is relevant.

I don't believe it I know it. Up until a week ago the fanbase was rooting for the team to lose so he was in a no lose situation.

The team was out of the race when he took over as the starter, long before he took over. He's in a great spot w/ no pressure just like 2 years ago in Carolina when he had some success late w/ the team out of it then last year he starts week 1 and is terrible.

You're wrong. It's that simple. Moore's playing for a job and runs the risk of losing it due to poor performance just like every other player in this league. Regardles of whether it's a starting job or a back-up position. The better he plays, the better he's paid.

You dodged my questions though. By your logic his performance up to this point in his career has put zero pressure on him. His teams performance this year adds to that "low expectation". He's expected to be mediocre at best. What's his excuse for playing so poorly. Good QB's play well dispite adversity. They make no excuses such as a poor running game or O line play.

You're wrong. It's that simple. Moore's playing for a job and runs the risk of losing it due to poor performance just like every other player in this league. Regardles of whether it's a starting job or a back-up position. The better he plays, the better he's paid.

You dodged my questions though. By your logic his performance up to this point in his career has put zero pressure on him. His teams performance this year adds to that "low expectation". He's expected to be mediocre at best. What's his excuse for playing so poorly. Good QB's play well dispite adversity. They make no excuses such as a poor running game or O line play.

Sanchez has had immense pressure from day 1- trading picks and players to get him, starting from day 1 w/ a coahc talking championships, starting on the road in 6 playoff games.

Matt Moore has no pressure to win right now which is why he is thriving.

Sanchez has had immense pressure from day 1- trading picks and players to get him, starting from day 1 w/ a coahc talking championships, starting on the road in 6 playoff games.

Matt Moore has no pressure to win right now which is why he is thriving.

This is laughable. I hate when you can never admit being wrong. Stop it. Every starting QB in the league has pressure. It's only 32 of them.

Back
Top Bottom