Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Fitz-Moore Watch

Sanchez has had immense pressure from day 1- trading picks and players to get him, starting from day 1 w/ a coahc talking championships, starting on the road in 6 playoff games.

Matt Moore has no pressure to win right now which is why he is thriving.

These are just bad excuses for your mediocre QB. Matt Moore doesn't go into a football game thinking "Oh, we are only 3-7 I guess I'll just play awesome." And if Sanchez is thinking "Oh my gawd everybody is expecting me to succeed!" then he really shouldn't be the leader of the team or the QB. Every QB has pressure but if it effects them so bad it's going to effect their play then their not a good QB.

These are just bad excuses for your mediocre QB. Matt Moore doesn't go into a football game thinking "Oh, we are only 3-7 I guess I'll just play awesome." And if Sanchez is thinking "Oh my gawd everybody is expecting me to succeed!" then he really shouldn't be the leader of the team or the QB. Every QB has pressure but if it effects them so bad it's going to effect their play then their not a good QB.

He has no pressure to win, when your team is 0-7(or 0-5 when he took over) the season is over. It was like Henne 2 years ago starting at 0-3, the pressure to win was off. Whatever he did was gravy and he haf by far his best season until late in the year when they needed to win games and he stunk it up.

Mark Sanchez is still better than Matt Moore, Chad Henne, or Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I love how we all blamed Dan Henning for Chad Henne sucking but there's no mention of ****tenhindlicker with Sanchez.

It's pretty obvious to me that Sanchez is being held back by coaching. The Jets offensive line is just as bad if not worse than ours is currently and they have a terrible running game. This Jets team is probably the worst Jets team offensively that Sanchez has been a part of yet he has improved and has tore it up in the red zone.

But he still sucks somehow.

:idk:

Back
Top Bottom