sanchez named starter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sanchez named starter

This is one of the rare times I can't fault Ryan and his usually buffoonish behavior.

I look at it this way.. if you've just swallowed a couple of blue pills, are sitting in the bar when the last call is announced and all you've got left to choose from is Joan Rivers or Kelly Osbourne.. when that's what the choice comes down to, you gotta go with youth.

2mcajqp-1.jpg

Yea but I bet Joan works hard for it!

Screw the jets and whoever their QB is.

This thread is stinking up the Miami Dolphins forum. MOVE IT PLEASE!!!

I shall enjoy the view from row 13 (no small Dan Marino irony here) at the Meadowlands, on the Dolphins sideline, Nov 1........pound them into submission Chad and Co.!!!!!

I really could care less if Sanchez is a bust or not. I just refuse to drink the kool-aid until he shows some consistent Qbing. The fact that he couldn't beat out Clemons in a QB battle the ended as a tie is not a ringing endorsement.

I really could care less if Sanchez is a bust or not. I just refuse to drink the kool-aid until he shows some consistent Qbing. The fact that he couldn't beat out Clemons in a QB battle the ended as a tie is not a ringing endorsement.

How did it end in a tie?

How did it end in a tie?

Everyone who has been to TC has said it was real close...neither one of them were able to really step up and take the job. The coach had to make the decision, neither one made it for him....sounds like a tie to me.

Tie goes to the rook.

Sanchez looks awkward as hell throwing the ball. He set his feet nicely while making that TD pass but took for ever to throw the ball.

Back
Top Bottom