Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

Ok. Jets won by more than 3 TDs. You were saying? Meanwhile, the high powered Fish offense looked real good today. And what about that Fish championship defense. All you need to know about your game is read your colleagues posts in the Miami forum. I get a chuckle out of it.

I really want to know, do those wins by your team really impress you? You beat a team that's probably on par with the Colts in terms of being pathedic. It is expected for your team to dominate the Chiefs in NY. So the fact that you did so really isn't anything to be proud of, in my opinion.

These next two games for your team will really be telling of what they are about. They have to go to Philly to play a team that has a lot of weapons and are a match up nightmare. They showed today what their defense can do when they pin their ears back.

Weren't the Jets complaining about their O line and letting pressure in? Wouldn't that be an issue to worry about going into your next game?

All I am saying is your team did what it needed to do against three really bad teams. I personally wouldn't take any stock into that.

I really want to know, do those wins by your team really impress you? You beat a team that's probably on par with the Colts in terms of being pathedic. It is expected for your team to dominate the Chiefs in NY. So the fact that you did so really isn't anything to be proud of, in my opinion.

These next two games for your team will really be telling of what they are about. They have to go to Philly to play a team that has a lot of weapons and are a match up nightmare. They showed today what their defense can do when they pin their ears back.

Weren't the Jets complaining about their O line and letting pressure in? Wouldn't that be an issue to worry about going into your next game?

All I am saying is your team did what it needed to do against three really bad teams. I personally wouldn't take any stock into that.
This is pretty much what every one has been telling us lately.

This is pretty much what every one has been telling us lately.

Exactly, which is why I didn't take much stock into it when we were doing that. Some people will run with anything and some wont. I saw the teams we played and beat them and was surprised that the scores were so one sided but at no moment did I think we as a team turned some sort of corner. It was/is still a bad team making dumb mistakes that kill themselves in the games.

Exactly, which is why I didn't take much stock into it when we were doing that. Some people will run with anything and some wont. I saw the teams we played and beat them and was surprised that the scores were so one sided but at no moment did I think we as a team turned some sort of corner. It was/is still a bad team making dumb mistakes that kill themselves in the games.
I still think we are gonna make a great spoiler team this year. But that is just me.

:lol2: That's good stuff. Eli was 72 of 119 for 854 yards, 6tds and only 1int in those 4 playoff wins. That was with a running game that was averaging 3.5 YPC in the playoffs, compared to a 4.2 average that Sanchez has had in his 4 playoff wins. 415 rushing yards for the Giants, and 629 yards for the Jets in their 4 playoff wins. Eli led the Giants on an 83 yard drive to win the Super Bowl, and the Giants only ran the ball once on that drive. Sanchez could never do that. Again, look at the rushing yards compared to the passing yards in the Jets playoff wins.

@ Cincinnati - 182 yards passing - 171 yards rushing.

@ San Diego - 93 yards passing - 169 yards rushing.

@ Indy 184 yards passing - 169 yards rushing.

@ NE 194 yards passing - 120 yards rushing.

In that Super Bowl run (4 playoff wins), Eli has a better completion percentage, over 200 more passing yards, 1 more TD and 1 less Int. That with a running game that only went over 100 yards just once.

Yes, tougher. They faced the same teams the Jets lost to a round earlier. You would rather face '09 Indy in the division round instead of SD? You would have rather faced '10 Pitt instead of NE? It doesn't really matter who played a team better. The end results were the same.

Why start at the last 40? Does 31-19 not sound as good to you?

We already had a QB that was carried by the D and running game that had a great win / loss record. His name was Fiedler. Jay Fiedler had a better record in his first 40 games with the Dolphins than Sanchez does with his first 40 with the Jets, and had a 34-16 record in his first 50 with the Dolphins. Like Sanchez, he was carried by a good D and running game. The problem was the D and running game would disappear in the playoffs. If not, he probably could have had a couple of AFCC game appearances as well. I can see when it is the QB that is responsible for the wins, and when it is mostly from the D and running game. Sanchez has made plays to help the Jets win games, but they have been successful mostly because of the D, running game, and special teams.

I'm not saying Sanchez can't get better, but we will see how happy you guys are with Sanchez in 3 to 4 years.

It's not about yardage, it's about making plays. In his 2 playoff losses he has averaged almost 250 yds/game. It's not about yards.

Eli had a great drive to win the SB needing a ball to stick to his WRs helmet to keep it going.

Eli played well during that SB run, no doubt about it- where did I say he didn't? I siply said put him on our team and his big mistakes would kill us- it's not a coincidence in every other year he has played he has not win a single playoff game.

They didn't face the 2 best 2teams heading into postseason- you think having to play Indy/Pitt AFTET those teams hurt us at all?

Mark just keeps making plays to win, your jealousy is so sad.

By the way:

Eli's comp % on that 4 game run was 60.5%, sanchez's in his 6 postseason games is 60.5%. Extend it to ad all of Eli's postseason games and his % is 58.5

Mark has 9 TDs and 3 INts in 6 postseason games- all on the road against mostly better teams than Eli faced.
Eli has 8 TDs and 7 INTs which include 2 home playoff games and a neutral site game.

Yet if we play a close game like we did the last 2 weeks you'll tell us we suck. It's all about wins this time of year, it doesn't matter how pretty or ugly they are.

It's not about yardage, it's about making plays. In his 2 playoff losses he has averaged almost 250 yds/game. It's not about yards.

Eli had a great drive to win the SB needing a ball to stick to his WRs helmet to keep it going.

Eli played well during that SB run, no doubt about it- where did I say he didn't? I siply said put him on our team and his big mistakes would kill us- it's not a coincidence in every other year he has played he has not win a single playoff game.

They didn't face the 2 best 2teams heading into postseason- you think having to play Indy/Pitt AFTET those teams hurt us at all?

By the way:

Eli's comp % on that 4 game run was 60.5%, sanchez's in his 6 postseason games is 60.5%. Extend it to ad all of Eli's postseason games and his % is 58.5

Mark has 9 TDs and 3 INts in 6 postseason games- all on the road against mostly better teams than Eli faced.
Eli has 8 TDs and 7 INTs which include 2 home playoff games and a neutral site game.

Yet if we play a close game like we did the last 2 weeks you'll tell us we suck. It's all about wins this time of year, it doesn't matter how pretty or ugly they are.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, I will say you suck. The reason being if I believe my own team sucks even though they had beaten the teams that they did, watching your team do the same AND STRUGGLE with those same teams will be the reason why.

The point is, I am not speaking for anyone else, I was not impressed with watching the Dolphins beat the teams that they did because they weren't good teams. So while the result was nice it's just an illusion, proven by how they played against the Eagles.

Your team has done the same. You've beaten Buffalo (dropped pass from losing), You've beaten Washington (losing with 5mins remaining in the game) and beat a horrible Chiefs team. Please tell me where in any of those wins would you claim it to be impressing?

Your team will have it's chance to prove whether they are meant to do something this season or not. They play in Philly and play against the Giants in your next two games. Win those games then you can be impressed. Beating the Chiefs by 3 TDs is not impressive, it's a win, but that doesn't make you a good team.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, I will say you suck. The reason being if I believe my own team sucks even though they had beaten the teams that they did, watching your team do the same AND STRUGGLE with those same teams will be the reason why.

The point is, I am not speaking for anyone else, I was not impressed with watching the Dolphins beat the teams that they did because they weren't good teams. So while the result was nice it's just an illusion, proven by how they played against the Eagles.

Your team has done the same. You've beaten Buffalo (dropped pass from losing), You've beaten Washington (losing with 5mins remaining in the game) and beat a horrible Chiefs team. Please tell me where in any of those wins would you claim it to be impressing?

Your team will have it's chance to prove whether they are meant to do something this season or not. They play in Philly and play against the Giants in your next two games. Win those games then you can be impressed. Beating the Chiefs by 3 TDs is not impressive, it's a win, but that doesn't make you a good team.

Yes, we are 8-5, you are 4-9 but we have had the exact same seasons:lol2:

I don't care whether you or anyone is impressed as long as we keep winning. I'm sure you thought we had no shot to win in the playoffs the last 2 years too so your jealous opinion is worthless to me.

I don't care whether you or anyone is impressed as long as we keep winning. I'm sure you thought we had no shot to win in the playoffs the last 2 years too so your jealous opinion is worthless to me.

Wait..wait..wait. THIS COMING from the GENIUS who says swap Sanchez and Eli in Eli's playoff run and they win???? :lol::lol: Or how you try and dismiss what he's done and compare Sanchez's "wins" in the playoffs? Enough of your garbage. People here are sick of you repeating yourself over and over again.

And you say MY opinion is worthless?? Get off the board loser. Your bring nothing creditable to this board. You pull crap out of your as- to try and give yourself the excuse to post more and more. Keep thinking your team is doing something worth of note so far, soon enough you'll be proven wrong. Just keep living in your bubble world where Sanchez and the Jets are elite...

You've proven time and time again that you have no idea what you are talking about and you know less about football then those people who you try to say that to. Especially when you say some of the crap you say.

Go back to rubbing Sanchez down since you can't get him out of your mouth..

Wait..wait..wait. THIS COMING from the GENIUS who says swap Sanchez and Eli in Eli's playoff run and they win???? :lol::lol: Or how you try and dismiss what he's done and compare Sanchez's "wins" in the playoffs? Enough of your garbage. People here are sick of you repeating yourself over and over again.

And you say MY opinion is worthless?? Get off the board loser. Your bring nothing creditable to this board. You pull crap out of your as- to try and give yourself the excuse to post more and more. Keep thinking your team is doing something worth of note so far, soon enough you'll be proven wrong. Just keep living in your bubble world where Sanchez and the Jets are elite...

You've proven time and time again that you have no idea what you are talking about and you know less about football then those people who you try to say that to. Especially when you say some of the crap you say.

Go back to rubbing Sanchez down since you can't get him out of your mouth..

The proof is in the facts- 2 years in he has 4 playoff wins, Eli has played 7 years w/ 4 playoff wins.

I have to repeat mysewlf b/c there are such foolish, jealous posts from people like you.

I am MUCH more valuable to this board than you will ever be.

You have never proven. you just post your petty, jealous ramblings. It's quite embarrassing.

Nobody is jealous.....don't you think if we were jealous the jest wouldn't be the team with be talking **** about. If we were jealous of any team it would be the pats, I don't see a 16 page thread about how their qb sucks. You are dillusional and eventually (this season) we will have the last laugh.

Nobody is jealous.....don't you think if we were jealous the jest wouldn't be the team with be talking **** about. If we were jealous of any team it would be the pats, I don't see a 16 page thread about how their qb sucks. You are dillusional and eventually (this season) we will have the last laugh.

Really? you'd be jealous of a team that we have advanced further than each of the last 2 years?

Let's be honest, you guys are jealous of the Titans b/c at least they are in the playoff race.

By the way:

It is not about yards only, but yardage has to come from somewhere. It usually takes 60 to 80 yards to score a TD. Passing yardage might not be important when your team can rush for 170 a game. Eli had no rushing attack in that playoff run. Put Mark on that team when they rush for less than 100 yards, and he passes for less than 100 yards (Like in the SD game 93 yards passing), and see how many plays he makes. You are not going to win many games with under 100 yards passing and rushing. Sanchez has made plays to win games, but in those games his team ran the ball extremely well. Eli made those plays without the help of a running game. Eli's run in 07 trumps anything Sanchez has ever done. Eli still makes dumb mistakes, and that is the one thing that keeps him from being an elite QB, but he is much, much closer to being an elite QB than Sanchez is.

For you to say Sanchez is better than Eli is really funny. I doubt that many other Jets homers would even agree with that.

The proof is in the facts- 2 years in he has 4 playoff wins, Eli has played 7 years w/ 4 playoff wins.

I have to repeat mysewlf b/c there are such foolish, jealous posts from people like you.

I am MUCH more valuable to this board than you will ever be.

You have never proven. you just post your petty, jealous ramblings. It's quite embarrassing.

- The proof :lol: You act as if Sanchez DID SOMETHING towards those wins. Don't bother answering that because everyone knows you and you will spin anything to favor your argument. You are a waste of people's time because you don't post anything of worth.

- I have BEEN TELLING YOU to put your money where your mouth is and you continue to avoid it. POST a poll asking that very thing here. You'll get your answer instead of assuming you know what people here think of you. Afraid your little bubble will burst if people actually have a say in what they really think of your "Value"???

The only jealous person here is you. You waste your time posting on another teams forum and it would be one thing if you posted anything of worth but you don't. You repeat the same garbage that makes sense to only homers like you. But, you enjoy getting that post count up regardless. Everybody here knows you are a waste of space and nobody cares about your comments. AT BEST people here tolerate you here. They don't value anything you say because you repeat yourself with garbage and try to force your views on everyone and if they don't agree with you then "they don't know football".

You not using me to get your post count up anymore. I'm done with attempting to talk to a blind homer such as yourself. Go back to that circle jerk of people who believe Sanchez and the Jets are elite.

It is not about yards only, but yardage has to come from somewhere. It usually takes 60 to 80 yards to score a TD. Passing yardage might not be important when your team can rush for 170 a game. Eli had no rushing attack in that playoff run. Put Mark on that team when they rush for less than 100 yards, and he passes for less than 100 yards (Like in the SD game 93 yards passing), and see how many plays he makes. You are not going to win many games with under 100 yards passing and rushing. Sanchez has made plays to win games, but in those games his team ran the ball extremely well. Eli made those plays without the help of a running game. Eli's run in 07 trumps anything Sanchez has ever done. Eli still makes dumb mistakes, and that is the one thing that keeps him from being an elite QB, but he is much, much closer to being an elite QB than Sanchez is.

For you to say Sanchez is better than Eli is really funny. I doubt that many other Jets homers would even agree with that.

They won on defense.

vs. TB the D forced 3 turnovers
vs. dal only 1 TO but Romo was awful and they averaged 4.4 YPC
vs. GB Favre handed them that game w/ 2 INts including the one that set up the GW FG in OT
vs. NE they held the best O in the league to 14 pts

In the SD game Mark had a bunch of critical 3rd down conversions for 1st downs/TDs. it's not something that shows up in a boxscore

Eli had one fluke run, Sanchez already proved 2009 wasn't a fluke.

I didn't say Sanchez is better than Eli right now but I'd take him over Eli, 8 years in the league and no playoff wins for 7 of them tells me to do so.

- The proof :lol: You act as if Sanchez DID SOMETHING towards those wins. Don't bother answering that because everyone knows you and you will spin anything to favor your argument. You are a waste of people's time because you don't post anything of worth.

- I have BEEN TELLING YOU to put your money where your mouth is and you continue to avoid it. POST a poll asking that very thing here. You'll get your answer instead of assuming you know what people here think of you. Afraid your little bubble will burst if people actually have a say in what they really think of your "Value"???

The only jealous person here is you. You waste your time posting on another teams forum and it would be one thing if you posted anything of worth but you don't. You repeat the same garbage that makes sense to only homers like you. But, you enjoy getting that post count up regardless. Everybody here knows you are a waste of space and nobody cares about your comments. AT BEST people here tolerate you here. They don't value anything you say because you repeat yourself with garbage and try to force your views on everyone and if they don't agree with you then "they don't know football".

You not using me to get your post count up anymore. I'm done with attempting to talk to a blind homer such as yourself. Go back to that circle jerk of people who believe Sanchez and the Jets are elite.

Yeah Sanchez did nothing, he was along for the ride. It's so easy to be bad as a QB and win in this league.

Do you even watch football?

Post a poll, I guarantee I win, NO ONE respects you here. The people that hate me are the irrational homers that don't like the truth. Ask the mods who is more valuable here, please- I'm begging you.

You constantly say you're done w/ me after I amke you look foolish then you come back for more. Stop embarrassing yourself and just leave.

Back
Top Bottom