Sanchez...Post Game...Crying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez...Post Game...Crying

lipss inc.

Rookie
Reaction score
I watched the post game show...he looked like he was crying...I kind of felt bad for him he's about to get it from the NY media and fans

It was the sad sound of endorsement deals being shredded throughout NYC

haha, anyone see a rex ryan postgame press conference?

It was the sad sound of endorsement deals being shredded throughout NYC

Thats not true the way he was throwing pics today he might get one with
clear.gif

The great Sanchize was crying? No way...you mean to tell me the greatest young QB of all time who came into this week with a 71 qb rating was crying? bwahahahahaha

I watched the post game show...he looked like he was crying...I kind of felt bad for him he's about to get it from the NY media and fans

I saw it too.. His eyes definitely looked like he had been or was going to start crying.. Yeah, there are the makings of a field general.. Although he is only 22, but still, the contract he got negates any feelings of sorrow i might have for this clown, right Pace..

Do we have any photo shop experts in here? If someone could photo shop me "Sanchize" crying that'd be awesome.

Sanchise is mind fkd. That's a very bad sign. NY media ripping him will make it worse.

HA HA HA HA HAHA

And folks THAT is why you don't draft a qb with just 16 starts, especially in the first round.

He looked like Vince Young did on the bench.

its insane how just by the media saying Sanchez is great and hyping him up people actually buy into that crap. The guy has not even played a great game yet. Hes had 2 horrendous games that overshadow the average mediocre days.

Sanchise is mind fkd. That's a very bad sign. NY media ripping him will make it worse.

HA HA HA HA HAHA

And folks THAT is why you don't draft a qb with just 16 starts, especially in the first round.

He looked like Vince Young did on the bench.

He'll always have a job at ESPN when his playing days are over. Quinn and Sanchez are going to make a great team on the ESPN Hype Machine.

Back
Top Bottom