Sanchez...Post Game...Crying | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez...Post Game...Crying

Welcome to NY Little Miss Sanchez

The fans and media will absolutely rip the kid apart this week.

It does look like he wants to cry.....at the same time it looked like he simply did not want to be in New York

its insane how just by the media saying Sanchez is great and hyping him up people actually buy into that crap. The guy has not even played a great game yet. Hes had 2 horrendous games that overshadow the average mediocre days.

The media and Jet fans like to refer to those mediocre games as "good". The guy completed 50% and should have had at least 1 INT on Monday Night and the media acted like the guy was an unheralded young QB.

i know he has done nothing to receive the amount of praise he gets from the media...its expected from jets fans but the media really hypes this kid up and hes not anywhere close to that level.

I watched the post game show...he looked like he was crying...I kind of felt bad for him he's about to get it from the NY media and fans

Not me. I hope he has many more games like that, many times near or at crying level during pressers.

He derves everything for just being a Jet, the sucky game is just added bonus. :lol2:

Thats not true the way he was throwing pics today he might get one with
clear.gif

Cafin that schits funny!

Just Wow! 5 picks for the Sanchize, are you kidding me! I just can't freakin' believe they lost to Buffalo! Buffalo! Holy Cow! At home no less!

I am going to have to check out the Jets forums for this! They must be on suicide watch over there!

Sanchez-Get used to it. That's all they do here in NY. Just ask A-Rod. He's a hero now, but from 2004-2007 he was a punch line especially in october.

maybe Carrol was right...the kid isnt ready, and Before he gets ready NY and Ryan will ruin him

espn was calling him Excellent rookie ect.
he looked like a fool out there going deep with the deep pitch throw at home field and the wind slowed it down. it just hung up there.

Back
Top Bottom