Sanchez...Post Game...Crying | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez...Post Game...Crying

After the Dolphin ****e kickin' there's nothing better for a team then have Buffalo come in to town and you pull up lame again.

Fatso keeps saying the character of this team will come out.....well maybe he needs to get the twinkies out of his eyes and see that this is the character of his team!

what a little freakin *****.....hes not going to make it, you can all ready tell.

eh, he wasn't too bad. Anyone would feel like **** after 5 picks. He's ok in my book. He doesn't talk **** like some of the jets players and its not his fault he was overrated. He plays with a lot of heart and I think he'll be an ok qb sooner or later.

that being said, **** the Jets! I'm so glad they lost to the Bills! Where's you're **** talking arses now?

yeah i love how everyone said he could handle the media in NYC....haha he is cracking after a few games......LA isnt NYC marky boy 87 in LA 20 and windy in NYC...maybe one more year wasnt such a bad idea afterall

The Robot does not have tear ducts, so we never have to worry about him looking like a total vagina after a tough loss.

Does he have the arm to play in the cold and wind of Winter New York? If I was a Jets fan, I'd be really nervous about this. Only brilliant accuracy and a tailored made offense for a cerebral quarterback like Pennington can overcome that. And Pennington is the all-time leader in completion percentage.

The Robot does not have tear ducts, so we never have to worry about him looking like a total vagina after a tough loss.

124j6kx-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom