Sanchez...Post Game...Crying | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez...Post Game...Crying

He's visibly shaken but TBH he handled it well and with humility.

That's not to say he won't be the whipping boy for The Robot for years to come. HAHAHAHAHA

when they said the reason he has number 6 is because he thought it was 9 and he was looking at the jersey upside down...

i wanna know how you dont realize a shirt is upside down? like really...how does this make sense?

The Robot does not have tear ducts, so we never have to worry about him looking like a total vagina after a tough loss.

that makes me think of the Chuck norris quotes/jokes...are we gonna start doing that with Chad Henne? is he the Miami Dolphins "chuck Norris?" ha

Wow, even rex said he thought about pulling sanchez out of the game early. Now THATS bad lol.

Lovin this.

I hope the NY media and their crazy fans eat him alive.

I want Sanchez's confidence to be totally shot. I want him to be Ryan Leaf 2.0 damnit!!!!
....hey, a boy can dream right? haha

Sanchez is too distracted looking for Edwards now.

Sanchez is the poster boy for "why there should be a rookie salary cap".

He was 'mature' enough collecting his million (in double digit) dollar signing bonus and he was 'mature' enough shooting 'hot pics' with some cute chick for a magazine.
He was 'mature' enough to be the 'hero' of NY and all the Jets fans.

But he isn't tough enough and mature enough to handle adversity. He'll be an emotional wreck by the time the season is over. He deserves everything he gets right now.

Maybe we got a preview of his new job next year for the Jets. He was standing on the bench and waving towels in an effort to get the crowd going when the Jets defense was on the field. He didn't drop the towels and he didn't fall off the bench. He is 3 for 3. Sanchez should join the cheerleader squad. I am sure 'Mr Sunshine' is going to look cute in a little skirt and some stripper boots. :lol::up:

Sanchez is the poster boy for "why their should be a rookie salary cap".

He was 'mature' enough collecting his million (in double digit) dollar signing bonus and he was 'mature' enough shooting 'hot pics' with some cute chick for a magazine.
He was 'mature' enough to be the 'hero' of NY and all jets fans.

But he isn't tough enough and mature enough to handle adversity. He'll be an emotional wreck by the time the season is over. He deserves everything he gets right now.

Maybe we got a preview of his new job next year for the Jets. He was standing on the bench and waving towels in an effort to get the crowd going when the Jets defense was on the field. He didn't drop the towels and he didn't fall off the bench. He is 3 for 3. Sanchez should join the cheerleader squad. I am sure 'Mr Sunshine' is going to look cute in a little skirt and some stripper boots. :lol::up:

Sorry, Jemarcus Russel already took that title...

I guess they can share...maybe start a club.

OMG, is that a huge sucking sound??
Now who's going to be on the Rookie of the Week list EVERY week. Jests will start talking trash on San-cheese & Rex & their D ... instead of the AFC East teams!!

What boggles my mind ... the NFL is a multi-billion dollar industry, where everyone has a multi-million dollar contract ... and we have to listen to the Talking Heads "anal"ysis drivel where rooks & gomers are rated miracle-workers (with no track record).

Pop, the bubble bursts ... & the Talking Heads treat him like dog-doo on the sidewalk ... eeewww ... stay away ... that stinks!!

Speaking of bubbles bursting, I heard the distinctive POP of ....
Jets Defense
Rex Ryan wunderkind strategist, coach, GM, & cutsie-funny guy
San-cheese (Rex even said he's considering benching San-cheese.)

Next Bubble to Burst ... Braying Edwards .... tick, tick, tick, tick!! :hump:

Maybe a pick-les company will endorse him!

How about dress him up like the stork in the Claussen Pickles commercials, saying I love PICK....LES!!

another mass suicide for jets fans? where do i send flowers? ..... HA, i ain't sending them punks no flowers. rot in hell, losers!!

Dolphin fans making fun of an opposing teams player for crying when you have Jason Taylor on your team? seriously? How soon we forget.

Back
Top Bottom