Schedule Makers had it in for the Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Makers had it in for the Fins

Yea but we played at Minny, and at Green Bay, Jets got both teams in NY, Pats got minny at home....we play at Baltimore and at Cincy

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

this could be more true than I'd like to think....see Fumblegate 2 weeks ago

It's on a rotation basis, we played at those two teams in 2006 and we'll play at them in 2014.

You play at Bal, we play at Pitt- I think we got the short end there.

yes, the league made sure you went 4 and out on that last drive when you could have scored and won the game and they also made sure you kicked FGs all day rather than score TDs.

It's on a rotation basis, we played at those two teams in 2006 and we'll play at them in 2014.

yes, the league made sure you went 4 and out on that last drive when you could have scored and won the game and they also made sure you kicked FGs all day rather than score TDs.

We also scored the most points against Steelers this season.. who is by far the best defense in football. You guys lost to the Packers and will get clobbered by the Steelers. Now if we can just beat the Ravens

We also scored the most points against Steelers this season.. who is by far the best defense in football. You guys lost to the Packers and will get clobbered by the Steelers. Now if we can just beat the Ravens

Pitt has allowed 102 pts, we have allowed 110. That's not a huge difference.

I have sent an e-mail to Goodell asking him to cancel the season. Obviously we have no chance the rest of the way and we'll be clobbered by Pitt so why waste our time?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
IF you want to talk about getting screwed by bye weeks, Look at Alabama's schedule, I think their last 6 games or so are all against teams coming off their bye's.

The rules were changed this year so that wont happen again.

Not only have we played the Steelers, Jets, Pats, GB, Minny, and Cinncy, as well as preparing to play Baltimore and Tennessee

But, we played Cincy coming off of their bye, will play Baltimore coming off of their bye, and will play Tennessee coming off a bye....is it just me or does that 3 games in a row vs. teams coming off of byes seem a bit unfair?

Elite teams dont make excuses they get it done whether the opposing team has a bye week or not and win on a consistent basis home or away. Plus having a hard schedule only helps. You can't bull **** your team weakness.

I have send an e-mail to Goodell asking him to cancel the season. Obviously we have no chance the rest of the way and we'll be clobbered by Pitt so why waste our time?

Finally making some sense Junc.

Not only have we played the Steelers, Jets, Pats, GB, Minny, and Cinncy, as well as preparing to play Baltimore and Tennessee

But, we played Cincy coming off of their bye, will play Baltimore coming off of their bye, and will play Tennessee coming off a bye....is it just me or does that 3 games in a row vs. teams coming off of byes seem a bit unfair?

I was just thinking that the other day lmao, WTF is up with playing three teams in a row, all coming off their bye?
Also both NE and NYJ were back to back at home early in the year.
Usually one of those will be at home, the other on the road. Now we travel to siberia twice later in the year lol.
We just have to beat teams by a wide margin and not leave games in the referees hands.
It's like 'Remember the Titans' for us. We can do it lol.

Classic. Downplay our schedule, yet at the same time, squeeze this **** in there.
NYJ has a good team. Miami has a good team. No need to try to convince people to shed a tear lol.

It's interesting how that works out. Sometimes the bye is good for teams, but it also may have a bad impact on certain teams.

builds character.

My biggest compliant with the schedule was not having an afternoon home game until Oct 24th. The early season heat in Miami is one of the best home field advantages in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom