Schedule Makers had it in for the Fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Makers had it in for the Fins

All 4 teams in a given division play almost identical schedules as far as the teams they are playing. There are only 2 games based on where a team finsihsed the year before.

This year the AFC East plays:

6 div games
4 games against AFC North
4 games against NFC North
2 games based on previous years finish against teams that finished in same spot in AFC West and AFC South. For us we play Denver and Houston who both finished 2nd in their divs last year, for you guys you face Ten and Oak who finished in 3rd in their divisions a year ago.

Which is exactly why I didnt get the ******* Jets/Patriot fans saying the only reason we went 11-5 and won the division was our weak schedule when the whole division had a weak schedule. I guess it only counts when it benefits the Jets argument eh Junk? I'd take the Broncos/Texans over Raiders/Titans this year, so you guys lucked out with that. The Broncos are just terrible and the Titans are a much more balanced team than the Texans. Lady luck has been on your side SO FAR this year. Just ask Sanchez, what's he has 8 give me INT's dropped?

No I think the NFL wants to keep the Pats up, they could careless about us.....

A bye can help a older team get some rest, Ray Lewis, and get some guys healthy, Ed Reed......Cam is a very good OC so expect him to have a good game plan on attacking our Defense. It will be interesting to see how Nolan adjusts to it and how fast he can figure it out. He's done a great job, so far this yr, on in game adjustments.

No I think the NFL wants to keep the Pats up, they could careless about us.....

A bye can help a older team get some rest, Ray Lewis, and get some guys healthy, Ed Reed......Cam is a very good OC so expect him to have a good game plan on attacking our Defense. It will be interesting to see how Nolan adjusts to it and how fast he can figure it out. He's done a great job, so far this yr, on in game adjustments.
damn we're ****ed arent we

Which is exactly why I didnt get the ******* Jets/Patriot fans saying the only reason we went 11-5 and won the division was our weak schedule when the whole division had a weak schedule. I guess it only counts when it benefits the Jets argument eh Junk? I'd take the Broncos/Texans over Raiders/Titans this year, so you guys lucked out with that. The Broncos are just terrible and the Titans are a much more balanced team than the Texans. Lady luck has been on your side SO FAR this year. Just ask Sanchez, what's he has 8 give me INT's dropped?

I always love when people don't read my posts then attack me. I have ALWAYS said we had a cupcake sched too 2 years ago but we didn't take advantage of it like you guys. You guys deserved to win the division, you just weren't that good of a team but the best our division had to offer in a weak year.

yep, only sanchez has had potential INTs dropped:lol: did you notcie 2 NON INTs last sunday that he was credited for INTs? what luck he's had!:lol2:

Classic. Downplay our schedule, yet at the same time, squeeze this **** in there.
NYJ has a good team. Miami has a good team. No need to try to convince people to shed a tear lol.

I am just replying to dolphin fans whining about the sched. People get so touchy when they are exposed to the truth.

My biggest compliant with the schedule was not having an afternoon home game until Oct 24th. The early season heat in Miami is one of the best home field advantages in the NFL.

That is your owners fault. he's more interested in bringing in celebrities and having a dance club at games than he is about winning games. HE requested to the league not to have 1 PM home games early in the year.

I always love when people don't read my posts then attack me. I have ALWAYS said we had a cupcake sched too 2 years ago but we didn't take advantage of it like you guys. You guys deserved to win the division, you just weren't that good of a team but the best our division had to offer in a weak year.

yep, only sanchez has had potential INTs dropped:lol: did you notcie 2 NON INTs last sunday that he was credited for INTs? what luck he's had!:lol2:

I am just replying to dolphin fans whining about the sched. People get so touchy when they are exposed to the truth.

That is your owners fault. he's more interested in bringing in celebrities and having a dance club at games than he is about winning games. HE requested to the league not to have 1 PM home games early in the year.

Did I say he's the only QB to have INT's dropped? No...I dont blame you for twisting my words around though, God knows you cant handle the truth. Sanchez had the MOST INT's dropped I can assure you that. He's had AT LEAST 5 easy, easy picks dropped. Those 2 int's last week couldve gone either way and the last one Keller lost WAS an INT. He never had control of that ball. Sanchez accuracy makes me :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom