Schein: The Dolphins are the most clueless organization in the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schein: The Dolphins are the most clueless organization in the NFL

The person I feel bad for the most is Joe Philbin. I'm don't know if he's a good coach or not, but to be saddled with Stephen Ross and Jeff Ireland in your first gig..... I feel bad for the guy.

The person I feel bad for the most is Joe Philbin. I'm don't know if he's a good coach or not, but to be saddled with Stephen Ross and Jeff Ireland in your first gig..... I feel bad for the guy.

The man deserves a full year without Ireland barking in his ear. Then again, Ross might not fire him until the 2020.

It's time for us fans to stand up for this team and quit bashing them.......It's completely out of hand. It's bad enough that outsiders are bashing us but getting bashed from within makes matters even worse.

Time to circle the wagons as true fans of this team and stand up to all this BS being spewed out there. One thing that I hope this does is piss this team off and they come out angry and on fire this season.

Go Dolphins!!!

wow. this guy must really hate life to be so hateful toward anyone or any team. We've made change and Philbin and Sherman are a good start. Just because we don't offer high dollar for middle class FAs and lose out to Peyton Manning does not mean we are in hell. I'm banking on a good draft and our new HC to right the ship. F*ck this idiot with this article.

Have you noticed how it has suddenly, in the last three or four days, become cool and acceptable for people who write for major publications to just completely **** all over the Dolphins as if they are the biggest morons, losers, and incompetent schmucks on the face of the earth? How did this suddenly happen overnight?

Somebody who smells like a certain rotten fish got the word out.

That said, **** Ireland, too. How the hell do you get to the position he holds in life and have the people skills of a wet grocery bag? Good God.

I don't feel bad for him. Philbin can actually speak and should have been out there today doing it. A few logical articulate sentences would have carried considerable calming weight. Nobody cares what Ireland says, other than looking for aspects to nit pick and mock, not exactly difficult to locate.

Philbin has been disappointing from a PR standpoint so far. But as I posted a few days ago, he probably doesn't grasp the depths of the problem and without wins to legitimize his position he doesn't feel comfortable as the spokesman.

That's the favorable version. If Ireland is muzzling Philbin, more reason to shove him off Stone Mountain, and not the gentle side.

Schein is a patsy lover. We are not perfect but this article is irresponsible journalism. All of this crap is the most unbelievable piling on in NFL history.

Completely agree. He might only get one season to prove himself when Jeff Ireland's worthless a** is finally run outta town and a new General Manager takes over.

I'd hate to know I had to count on Jeff Ireland's players to get me through....

Nice to know I didn't miss anything by not posting for a couple months...

It's time for us fans to stand up for this team and quit bashing them.......It's completely out of hand. It's bad enough that outsiders are bashing us but getting bashed from within makes matters even worse.

Time to circle the wagons as true fans of this team and stand up to all this BS being spewed out there. One thing that I hope this does is piss this team off and they come out angry and on fire this season.

Go Dolphins!!!

Thank God there is one fan that understands continually bashing the Phins doesn't help anything. The Florida sports media has caused a lot of this negative image with their constant speculative "reporting". They are a bigger problem than the organization and the fans are not helping matters either.

Schein's a Jets homer but, to be fair, he has given the Dolphins props in the past. This is just a case of another media member piling on, as mentioned.

Schein and Gannon loved the Dolphins down the stretch last year....particularly Schein.

Back
Top Bottom