Schein: The Dolphins are the most clueless organization in the NFL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schein: The Dolphins are the most clueless organization in the NFL

As much as I think Ireland sucks, it's hard for me to take anything that a NYC journalist and jest fan says about the Phins all that serious. Once we get a new GM, we can be back on track. Nobody goes some place to play for the team's owner, other than Green Bay maybe.

Schein and Gannon loved the Dolphins down the stretch last year....particularly Schein.
Of course he did. He needed us to beat the raiders, bills, and pats so his team could possibly back into the playoffs.

Schein responded to the "OPEN LETTER" with a "THANKS FOR THE PASSION" type response. Seems like a guy who is happy whenever people are talking about him

@DolphinsTalk excellent letter mike! Didn't know we go back to Deleon! Really appreciate your passion. Thanks for everything.

Schein responded to the "OPEN LETTER" with a "THANKS FOR THE PASSION" type response. Seems like a guy who is happy whenever people are talking about him

@DolphinsTalk excellent letter mike! Didn't know we go back to Deleon! Really appreciate your passion. Thanks for everything.
I concur...excellent letter.

You called him out on his BS. OWNED!

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Remember all the crap Thompson took up in Green Bay for cutting/trading Farve? He was demonized in the media and look how that turned out. This year, they get the benefit of the doubt but results better be produced on the field or there shouldn't be anyone with season tickets renewing.

fypxc5-1.jpg

Remember all the crap Thompson took up in Green Bay for cutting/trading Farve? He was demonized in the media and look how that turned out. This year, they get the benefit of the doubt but results better be produced on the field or there shouldn't be anyone with season tickets renewing.
I may be reading this wrong, but are you comparing the Marshall trade to that? Because GB had somebody prepped to fill the void they were creating, unlike the Phins. They were proactive. They didn't trade Favre away and then look for his replacement. They already had that prepared.

Back
Top Bottom