Schottenheimer Fired - Mergedx3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schottenheimer Fired - Mergedx3

Shocking stuff... i smell a assistant head coach or offensive coordinator... (even though hes a little too conservative)... Cameron said that he wont hire a OCoor. until he finds one that is better then him... well BINGO there he is as if a sign from the man upstairs... LOL j/k he aint coming down here... to bad for the cowboys they just signed a Coach...lol i wanna see where he ends up... if he decides to take a year off that means that if stuff dont work out with Cameron he'll be our reserve...

I never thought about this.... but how about Pete Carroll? You never know with all this crap going on with USC and recruiting violations.

I never thought about this.... but how about Pete Carroll? You never know with all this crap going on with USC and recruiting violations.
I was just thinking the same thing. It would be an idela situation for Carroll if he wanted to come back to the NFL. Even better than Miami. He'll be paid well, will inherit a talented AND young team and won't have to move the family too far. I wonder what it's like, however, working with A Smith...

That has to be the dumbest move in the history of football lol. Kind of late to be firing your HC, who the hell are they gonna get to replace him?

you know what, this is kinda what i thought might happen, after losing almost everyone else on that staff, Marty was pretty much the only guy left, i figured that they might decide to just complete the package and overhaul the whole coaching staff. Why replace everyone except the head coach when he is already under scrutiny to begin with? This is a good move for SD, sucks for marty though.

Marty to Cleveland? Maybe as OC this time?

Back
Top Bottom