Sean Smith leading the team in PD's, looking impressive | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith leading the team in PD's, looking impressive

Well we certainly need some pass defense somewhere. If we could have at least slowed down the pass we very well would have won the Indy game and possibly all 3.
This has to be fixed. Hard to believe with all these linebackers we have and what they showed in the preseason we cannot get to the passer more. I will not even mention the safty issue. But is all counts. If our pass defense matched our run defense we would be 3-0 instead of 0-3. Pennington might still not be injured and we certainly would not be sweating so much with Penne starting. Lets face it right now if just have 1 turnover in terms of a interception or fumble our offense is in trouble it just cannot play catchup with our pass defense that is like a crumbled wall.

S. Smith is da man!! Now all we need to do is draft Eric Berry next year to fix our safety problem

We'd probably need to be in the top 5 to get Berry, and I'm still holding out hope that doesn't happen. But there will be some pretty good options at safety in 2010.

We'd probably need to be in the top 5 to get Berry, and I'm still holding out hope that doesn't happen. But there will be some pretty good options at safety in 2010.
I agree with you, but there is still a pretty good possibility that Taylor Mays is the first safety taken, especially with every sports writer's man crush on anyone from USC.

Well we certainly need some pass defense somewhere. If we could have at least slowed down the pass we very well would have won the Indy game and possibly all 3.
This has to be fixed. Hard to believe with all these linebackers we have and what they showed in the preseason we cannot get to the passer more. I will not even mention the safty issue. But is all counts. If our pass defense matched our run defense we would be 3-0 instead of 0-3. Pennington might still not be injured and we certainly would not be sweating so much with Penne starting. Lets face it right now if just have 1 turnover in terms of a interception or fumble our offense is in trouble it just cannot play catchup with our pass defense that is like a crumbled wall.

I know that overall our secondary has been playing bad but it has been mostly the safeties and 2 poor games from will allen. Sean Smith seems like he might have been the biggest steal in the draft right now though, considering he's been playing against elite QB's and pretty good receivers these past few games, and has been the best player in our secondary

I think he's not even going to need to have a huge year intereception-wise for teams to avoid him. He very well could be the next Nnamdi Asomugha if he keeps working hard and studying.

Sean Smith is one of few bright spots on the defense right now.

Hate to say I told ya so but he's better than Vontae and Sean Smith is the absolute man. I'm getting his jersey ASAP.

The only thing I dont like about him.. is that stupid arm waving head bopping dance he does whenever he makes a play

I'm suprised this man wasn't drafted in the top 5. He's nnamdi X2.

Sean Smith has done an outstanding job. He showed vs indy his potential almost nullifying Reggie Wayne. and all other games he did really good coverages, and as someone said on his post, when someone caught a ball on him, he was just there to tackle.

I'll tell you this, if you want to beat Sean Smith, you better be a top WR and a great pass... else... smith will eat you up.

Back
Top Bottom