Sean Smith update: Sean Smith meeting with imaginary teams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith update: Sean Smith meeting with imaginary teams

we cant go into the season with no decent CBs on our team. Smith is young, he still has potential. I dont want to rely on rookies or an average free agent to be our CBs. I'd re-sign him and make him a #2 CB, and then let a rookie take over #1.

He's not decent though, and is very much an average (at best) FA you are talking about !!

Geoff Mosher ‏@GeoffMosherCSN
Eagles are out of the running for Sean Smith, per source.

we cant go into the season with no decent CBs on our team. Smith is young, he still has potential. I dont want to rely on rookies or an average free agent to be our CBs. I'd re-sign him and make him a #2 CB, and then let a rookie take over #1.

Sooooooo...you don't want to rely on rookie CBs or average fa CBs but you want a rookie to take over being the #1 spot and Sean smith to be the #2? Sounds like relying on a rookie and average fa cb to me.

The road to Hell is paved with "potential"

To think some people here actually wanted to give the franchise tag to Smith or Long. Neither of them are going to see anywhere close to 8 million, and some of you wanted to tag them. :lol: Smith will be lucky to get 4 million per year and Long I bet signs for 6 million per year with the Rams.

Ok guys I get that you hate Sean smith, but do you a hate him so much you wouldn't take him back for a discount?

Smith for 5/6 million would be a great deal

Smith for 5/6 million would be a great deal

Yeah. Unlike many others I don't think the reason he's still available is his lack of talent. It's because he is asking too much money for what he is. He's a solid #2 corner with upside. But last I heard he wanted #1 cb money....aint gonna happen. Eventually him and his agent are going to have to wake up and realize he isnt worth what he's asking.

"Re: Sean Smith update: Sean Smith meeting with imaginary teams"

?? Maybe he met with Manti's girlfriend too

I'd welcome him back he still has some huge potential

"Potential" in a 4 year veteran is gone. He has played enough ball games for this invisible "potential" some of you keep ranting about to translate onto the field. He sucks. He has EXTREMELY limited, to no upside. End of story. He isn't a damned rookie anymore.

Back
Top Bottom