Sean Smith | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith

He wasn't just working against TEs though, remember he covered Percy Harvin on a crossing route.

I think he just had a slot dime CB role to be honest. That ended up putting him against Shiancoe a fair amount because Shiancoe kept being lined up as a slot WR.

He wasn't just working against TEs though, remember he covered Percy Harvin on a crossing route.

I think he just had a slot dime CB role to be honest. That ended up putting him against Shiancoe a fair amount because Shiancoe kept being lined up as a slot WR.

While that's true, I think he had a very good all around game, no matter who he was covering. Definitely didn't look like this atrocious bust who should be cut immediately that some people tried to make him out to be during the preseason.

I really like that kind of matchup whenever we can get it. Next week will have another WR/TE in Dustin Keller.

By my tally he was thrown at 3 or 4 times. He stopped Percy Harvin 2 yards short of a 1st down on 3rd & 8, he allowed a 9 yarder on 3rd & 7, I could swear there was another play where he got the guy down just shy of the 1st down, and then there's the 4th down coverage on Shiancoe to ice the game.

Back
Top Bottom