Seats full again......Ross has done an excellent job | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seats full again......Ross has done an excellent job

I havent missed a Jets-Dolphins game in almost 15 years and last night was the least amount of Jets fans I've ever seen for a game down here

Cool to be down close to the field but it looks like its hard to see the game. Id rather be closer to the 50 and up about 20-30 rows.

Yeah it's definitely not the best viewing. I just had to go on the field as i've never been there, lol. I didn't watch the game from there, i just went during pre-game warmups.

So you are saying if he didn't have those B list celebs the stands wouldn't have been full for a Monday Night game against a div ruval? weren't there blackout rumors heading into the Indy game?

No..

It was someone making a thread questioning one that most people failed to actually read outside of the title.

The Atmoshphere was great last Monday night.

1st and most important Reasoning is: Parcells/Ireland/Sparano/Players are producing a quality product.

2nd: Ross and his team making great additions to stadium and Marketing! I love the field seating.... brings the fans right in the players touchdown celebrations! Looks fun to me!

Im want to buy a ticket now!

I'm from CT and I usally go once a year.

My next trip I'm sitting on the field!

at 1st i hated the buffet song.

but after listening to the game w/ the crowd rocking it's starting to wear on me after every touchdown.

and you have to imagine when the other team is getting the ball pounded down their throats w/ dolphins power running game that the song gets pretty old fast for them. after the 3rd or 4th touchdown the dolphins score they are probably, "i hate that ****ing song, hate the wildcat, and just hate this place." they probably wont be so excited about returning.

keep the fans coming and turn dolphin games into the events they should be.

Back
Top Bottom