Seattle/Atlanta | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seattle/Atlanta

I've got a house full of Hawks fans over watching, and a 15 yr old daughter who's a big Seattle fan, that all of a sudden likes to throw out the F bomb frequently. I'm spending the game on here, pouring a Jack on the rocks every nowand then. Wouldn't kill me to see Seattle lose.....

After the Fins are out, I usually cheer for whoever plays the Patriots and then for teams that haven't been there in a while. Right now, looking like the Texans and Falcons.

Seattle thinking they can get away by ignoring the o-line has become their undoing. Awful unit.

Seattle thinking they can get away by ignoring the o-line has become their undoing. Awful unit.

You mean starting a guy at left tackle who hasnt started since pee wee football wasnt a good idea?

Atlanta or Dallas who has a better shot at taking out the Pats?

I don't get it, I've been told around here that Russel Wilson can put this team on his back by himself and win games.

:chuckle:

I've got a house full of Hawks fans over watching, and a 15 yr old daughter who's a big Seattle fan, that all of a sudden likes to throw out the F bomb frequently. I'm spending the game on here, pouring a Jack on the rocks every nowand then. Wouldn't kill me to see Seattle lose.....

The ol lady is a hawks fan and was very passive aggressive about making it to round 2....

I don't get it, I've been told around here that Russel Wilson can put this team on his back by himself and win games.

:chuckle:

I still think Wilson is vastly overrated. I've calmed down on that because I'm outnumbered lol

Back
Top Bottom