Seattle/Atlanta | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seattle/Atlanta

From 21-16 to 38-7

Matt Ryan's TD-INt ratio.

Being more familiar in a advanced scheme.

It's gonna be like Deja Vu with Tannehill next year.

From 21-16 to 38-7

Matt Ryan's TD-INt ratio.

Being more familiar in a advanced scheme.

It's gonna be like Deja Vu with Tannehill next year.

Well and they added Sanu and Alex Mack. That helps too. I do predict a big jump for Tannehill though. A passer rating above 100 hopefully

I don't know who said Atlanta has no defense. That defense is fast...speed all over the field. Young and still learning but that defense is already good and on the verge of being downright scary. Sure helps the offense out to have a defense that can get off the field in a hurry and get the ball back to their offense.

I wonder if Denver fans were watching this game wishing they had hired Kyle Shanahan. The guy dissected the Seattle defense impressively. Matt Ryan had guys running free all over the field and the stretch run plays were very effective. Alex Mack has made a difference on the O-line.

I don't know who said Atlanta has no defense. That defense is fast...speed all over the field. Young and still learning but that defense is already good and on the verge of being downright scary. Sure helps the offense out to have a defense that can get off the field in a hurry and get the ball back to their offense.

I wonder if Denver fans were watching this game wishing they had hired Kyle Shanahan. The guy dissected the Seattle defense impressively. Matt Ryan had guys running free all over the field and the stretch run plays were very effective. Alex Mack has made a difference on the O-line.

That would be me. :idk:

Yeah, they've been playing very solid defense lately. Certainly helped in that game to also have Seattle's former DC Quinn as their head coach who has intimate knowledge of their scheme and personnel; that and they were missing their most important player and best FS in the game.

But yes, I'm still very surprised Denver passed on lill Shanny.

Alex Mack is a great center. I wish.

Sherman is not effective in off man coverage. The injury to Earl Thomas has forced Seattle to get away from their traditional press man/bail Cover 3.

An injury to Sherman as well.

[tweet]821054925153177600[/tweet]

Incredible he was still able to pay at such a high level this year regardless.

Back
Top Bottom