Senior Bowl | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl

i think he droped that much just because of the Bowl game if he has a good Senior bowl and Combine i think his stock will go back up but right now i think he will be there in the 4th round
Honestly as scrawny as he is I don't see us taking a pick on him. Tuna seems set on picking a prototype QB up. And after last years fiasco we don't need a reach at QB. We need a sure thing. Wouldn't suprise me if we trade down a couple of spots and pick up Brian Brohm.

Boomer...
with the highlights they showed yesterday it had Conner as lacking sideline to sideline speed in coverage, but had Rivers as a more athletic LB with greater potential. however i agree with you as Conner being the more complete LB, but speed would be a great asset in the NFl

Ray, you shouldn't let 1 practice in sterile situations, knock your opinion of his ability over 4 years.

;)

Nonsense.

Boomer,

Would you rate Dorsey ahead of C. Long in terms of overall talent? I haven't seen enough of the two to pass judgment. However, I must admit, the thought of drafting Dorsey at No. 1 does not excite me too much. I've seen Dorsey play a couple of times this year (Florida, Ohio St. games) and I can see the talent but question whether he is worthy of the 1st overall pick. Such a selection reminds me of when Jimmy Johnson took Russell Maryland first not because Jimmy was absolutely sure Marlyand was the best player, but he knew Maryland would be a good, solid player for years to come with little risk. I am by no means saying that Dorsey reminds of Maryland, I just get the sense it would be the "safe" pick not necessarily the choice of the best player. However, given Miami's draft history, it may not be a bad idea. Your thoughts?

Honestly as scrawny as he is I don't see us taking a pick on him. Tuna seems set on picking a prototype QB up. And after last years fiasco we don't need a reach at QB. We need a sure thing. Wouldn't suprise me if we trade down a couple of spots and pick up Brian Brohm.
I think i would much rather have Andre' Woodson rather then Brian Brohm, dont get me wrong Brohm is really good i just like Woodson better

Back
Top Bottom