SHAQ TO MIAMI: IT's OFFICIAL! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SHAQ TO MIAMI: IT's OFFICIAL!

I'd say it's about even. Shaq is easily a better offensive player than Yao. And he's still a better rebounder. I think Shaq over Yao makes up the difference between T-Mac over Wade at this point in time.

Yall are nuts. Wade is nowhere near the caliber of Tmac and Ming has a pretty good offensive game. Granted Ming is'nt the defensive jaugernaught that Shaq is.

Shaq is much better than Yao Ming when the Rockets played LA in the playoffs Shaq dominated Yao. McGrady is obviously better than Wade but he has never even gotten out of the first round. IMO McGrady isnt as much better than Wade as Shaq is over Yao. Doesnt really matter though because Houston has a better team.

HOU MIA
PG ??? Maybe Fisher Wade
SG McGrady Jones
SF Jim Jackson Rasual Butler
PF Juwan Howard Haslem
C Yao Shaq

The Heat can beat Det as long as Wade doesnt let Chauncey Billups avg 20 a game. Yea nobody outside of Shaq will be able to score but nobody on Det other than Chauncey really scored consistently in the Finals.

Greeeaaat the latest AP report now states nobody is really sure if Caron is involved in the trade or not.
Miami is expected to send a package that includes Lamar Odom, Brian Grant, one other player - perhaps Caron Butler - and a first-round draft choice to Los Angeles in exchange for the 7-foot-1, 340-pound O'Neal, who demanded a trade shortly after the Lakers lost the NBA Finals to Detroit.

Rogers said he did not know which players the Lakers and Heat have agreed to swap.

"What's been agreed to by (Heat president) Pat Riley and (Lakers GM) Mitch Kupchak, I have not been privy to," Rogers said.
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2569362

While I have a gut feeling Caron is involved...there's always that little part that's not giving up hope. I can't wait until Wednesday so all this back and forth will be over with. :shakeno:

(Just wanted to say thanks to ChambersOwnz84 for mentioning that RealGM webpage, I've never been there and it's a great site. It's also where I got this info)

Den54 said:
Yall are nuts. Wade is nowhere near the caliber of Tmac and Ming has a pretty good offensive game. Granted Ming is'nt the defensive jaugernaught that Shaq is.
Any coach in their right mind would take Shaq and Wade over Yao and Mcgrady...if they wanted to win now.

VJ1252 said:
The Heat can beat Det as long as Wade doesnt let Chauncey Billups avg 20 a game. Yea nobody outside of Shaq will be able to score but nobody on Det other than Chauncey really scored consistently in the Finals.

:shakeno: Come on. Wade has'nt even proven he's a good as Billups or even Hamilton for that matter. Rasheed Wallice is capable of dropping 20 on you on any givin night. What are you people smoking. :rolleyes:

Noodle Arm said:
Greeeaaat the latest AP report now states nobody is really sure if Caron is involved in the trade or not.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2569362

While I have a gut feeling Caron is involved...there's always that little part that's not giving up hope. I can't wait until Wednesday so all this back and forth will be over with. :shakeno:

(Just wanted to say thanks to ChambersOwnz84 for mentioning that RealGM webpage, I've never been there and it's a great site. It's also where I got this info)

No prob, Noodle...RealGM is the best B-ball board.

Told yall...NEVER believe ESPN's "sources". There it is on ESPN News as well. They say Odom and Grant ARE in the deal, but there is nothing about Caron yet. That was all speculation.

Caron might not be in the deal...God, that would OWN! :)

By the way, I'd change the thread title...there's no sources that this deal has been sent to the league's box office for approval, as we don't even know who's in it(other than Shaq, Grant, LO).

Den54 said:
:shakeno: Come on. Wade has'nt even proven he's a good as Billups or even Hamilton for that matter. Rasheed Wallice is capable of dropping 20 on you on any givin night. What are you people smoking. :rolleyes:
Wade has proven he is better than Billups. Did you not see Wade light up the Pacers and defensive player of the year Ron Artest? Yea Billups did good well in the finals but that was against Gary Payton and the Lakers horrific team D. Wallace may be capable of dropping 20 on you any night but the fact is he doesnt do it that often.

P.S. This thread shows how great this board is because I have seen more posts on this board about the trade then on some heat boards. The posts have been smarter too.

*UPDATE* coming up next on Autohouse Sports Extra.

Before commercial, Shapiro said: "..And we've got details that the players in the Shaq deal may NOT be as reported"

on sports extra palm beach post heat writer said the trade will def include BG,LO, and Caron.

Back
Top Bottom