Should the Miami Dolphins have fired Tony Sparano? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Miami Dolphins have fired Tony Sparano?

If Marty gets fired after going 14-2, then Sparano should've been fired for 3 straight losing seasons. :lol:

I think we have fumbled the coaching search again this year. The only thing we know for sure thus far is that Ross trusts Ireland above all. We already knew this. This is why we are where we are.

11-5 - they only had a winning season because the first season parcells was clearly telling sparano how to run the team.
7-9 - parcells cuts sparano loose and the losing season starts pilling up.
7-9 - no improvement
4-9
- Dysfuctional 0-7 dolphins.

do we even have to go over this?

my opinion- yes he needed to get fired but they took too long. Now we got this circus act going on in miami again.

11-5 - they only had a winning season because the first season parcells was clearly telling sparano how to run the team.
7-9 - no improvement
4-9

my opinion- yes he needed to get fired but they took too long. Now we got this circus act going on in miami again.

as much as i hate parcells i agree with this assessment

No they should not have fired Tony Sparano. You can give all the numbers you want to what you are not stating is the fact that The continued loosing seasons were all the seasons that Chad Henne was the QB previous to that they were not a loosing team and after Chad Henne got injured and replaced by Matt Moore they were not a loosing team. If they would have left Sparano as the coach and Chad Henne as the water boy you would have seen the Dolphins become a winning team that made it to the playoffs and Super Bowl. Why is it that noone wants to admit the obvious here. People want the HC replaced (which you are getting your wish) and they want a different QB even though they were winning with Matt Moore and his ratings were among the best. But he is not an elite quarterback(as people setting home on their couches decide) Well the Dolphins are going to get a new HC and possibly a different QB. But you have no clue what this coach will do or the staff he brings in with him. You are just so intense on bashing Sparano that I don't think people even thought or looked at the whole picture. Not only are they loosing Sparano but they are loosing some other Dolphin coaches as well. People were not looking at what was best for the Dolphins Football team they were looking at what they as the" couch coaches "felt would make them feel better.

Yes...............and NO it's not hard to wonder.

Sparano should have been gone after 2010, the 2011 season was ruined by bringing this field goal fist pumping loser back.

We should have thrown the frigging moon at Jim Harbaugh to lure him here (See San Francisco), and obvously pursuing him was the RIGHT thing to do.

7-9 - no improvement
4-9

Don't forget Parcells left the team before the 2nd 7-9 team, one yr later the team crashed and burned.......

The problem with the Dolphins is they put all of their chips on landing Fisher and after that fell through they don't appear to have a clue who to hire.

Really, WTF? Didn't they ever have a meeting where they thought, If we don't get Fisher, who do we want? It kind of an obvious question to ask.

At this point they might as well put an ad in craigs list.

As for Sparano, yeah, he should have been fired but at this point they could have just stuck with him for another season because whoever they do hire might not be any better.

Back
Top Bottom