SI: NFL power rankings. Guess who's number 1? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI: NFL power rankings. Guess who's number 1?

Dolphins at 17 is even more of a joke then the Jets at #1. The Jets are also the only team in the AFC East that should be in the top 10.

For Jets fan you better HOPE that they live up to the hype, if not it will be a VERY long season indeed for the Gang Green.......

The suicide rates in NY will increase if the Jets crack under the pressure. The Mets are choking as usual, the Giants don't look like a playoff team in their division, and the Knicks lost in FA (Amare is overrated).

wow i see three out of those teams not even making the post season...the Jets are one of them

I would say anywhere between 1 and 15.......we have a lot of if, ands, and butts this year but I think we will be on the upper half of the league no matter what...if I had to pick one number I would say we finish 9th in the NFL

Youre almost saying you actually think we a top 5 team, or even the est team in the NFL for that matter

Dolphins at 17 is even more of a joke then the Jets at #1. The Jets are also the only team in the AFC East that should be in the top 10.

I may be bias but why should the jets be top ten, cause they made the afc championship game? Remember they were a 7-7 team that had cinn and indy lay down for them.. and i see in another thread they are now interested in T.O. good he'll be the final firecracker that blows that team/locker room right out of the water..

We're #1:D

PerpetualToiletPaperTrophy-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom