SI: NFL power rankings. Guess who's number 1? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI: NFL power rankings. Guess who's number 1?

We're #1:D

PerpetualToiletPaperTrophy-1.jpg

haha.. thats a good one

Banks is one of the biggest douchebag writers there are:

Indianapolis Colts (14-2)
I can hear the Colts fans now: How can the Jets and Ravens, two teams Indy beat soundly in the AFC playoffs in January, start this season ranked ahead of the defending AFC champs? It's a fair point, and yes, I did see both of those games, thanks for asking. All I can say is that was then and this is now. The Colts' Super Bowl window isn't closed, so let's not overreact. And I'm not making the same mistake I made last preseason, believing that Indy would finally miss the playoffs. But I don't see where the Colts really improved this offseason, and the status quo can sometimes be the enemy in the NFL.

Read more:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/07/27/precamp.1/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz0uuPcsdAq

That being said... Miami will be superbowl champions next year?

What an absolute joke?!?! 17 for us......are you ****ing kidding me? Again preseason hasn't even started...I work around the corner from the Jests facility, I will go to their open training camp and poop on the bathroom floor because they are just that!

these rankings r a joke. i truly do think the dolphins r better then the jets, but forget about that. HOW THE HELL ARE THE JETS RANKED 1? how are the saints and colts not ranked ahead of them, both superbowl teams, and a team in the colts that beat the jets by double digits in the afc championship game last season?

maybe if we go 7-7 and have 2 teams back down for us and make the afc championship game next year then will be number 1.

the dolphins at 17 is to low. the teams i think are better/ or arguably better then the fins r the colts, saints, packers, vikings, cowboys, falcons, ravens, steelers[ with big ben] and thats it. i think miami should be 9 or 10.

thank god though these are power rankings in the end and they dont mean squat come regular season. however , i just dont get how moronic some people can be when it comes to football.

Wich brings us to the next point... DONT SMOKE CRACK!

these rankings r a joke. i truly do think the dolphins r better then the jets, but forget about that. HOW THE HELL ARE THE JETS RANKED 1? how are the saints and colts not ranked ahead of them, both superbowl teams, and a team in the colts that beat the jets by double digits in the afc championship game last season?

maybe if we go 7-7 and have 2 teams back down for us and make the afc championship game next year then will be number 1.

the dolphins at 17 is to low. the teams i think are better/ or arguably better then the fins r the colts, saints, packers, vikings, cowboys, falcons, ravens, steelers[ with big ben] and thats it. i think miami should be 9 or 10.

thank god though these are power rankings in the end and they dont mean squat come regular season. however , i just dont get how moronic some people can be when it comes to football.

Banks answered that question already. his response, "that was then, this is now"..Lol.. this guy is a real douche

What an absolute joke?!?! 17 for us......are you ****ing kidding me? Again preseason hasn't even started...I work around the corner from the Jests facility, I will go to their open training camp and poop on the bathroom floor because they are just that!

You are a fine representative of the dolphins and their fans:lol:

The key to power rankings is if they pick the Jets hihg and the dolphins low they are idiots and don't know what they are talking about but if they pick Miami high and the Jets low then they know all:lol:

You are a fine representative of the dolphins and their fans:lol:

The key to power rankings is if they pick the Jets hihg and the dolphins low they are idiots and don't know what they are talking about but if they pick Miami high and the Jets low then they know all:lol:

clear.gif

The reason he writes for putting them #1 is even more retarded than putting them there.

"they say they are the best so we uuh..agree?" By that standard there are 32 #1's

Eh, whatever. With the more positive article we have beeb getting lately it was bound to happen that someone would jump back on the paper champions band wagon.

Back
Top Bottom