Sign Rolando McClain? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Rolando McClain?

He's absolutely terrible. Why on earth is this a no brainer sign? He's the laziest LB in the NFL

I really thought this guy was going to be a stud but obviously the mental makeup isn't there. Physically he has all the tools.

I think a change of scenery is good for any young player trying to revitalize his career. e.g. Reggie Bush

The kid is a disaster between the ears. You never heard a peep out of McClain when he had Saban to keep him on the straight and narrow. He became a leader and represented the University well. He was just never able to function outside of that environment once he knew he was no longer held accountable for the decisions he makes.

I know the kid personally and the complete mess that he comes from in regards to his family. He was always a thug in high school until he managed to make it on campus in Tuscaloosa. I watched the police take the bracelet off his ankle every Friday night so he could play football for Decatur. He played his entire senior year of high school on house arrest, which most people don't know.

Everybody really figured he had matured from his time at Alabama, but it turns out he just didn't. Everytime he comes back to Decatur he goes straight to those thugs he hung around in high school and gun fire soon follows. If he was smart, he'd stay the hell out of Decatur all together. He'll get killed one of these days if he don't.

I figured Oakland was as good a place as any for him to end up because it was so far away from where he tends to get into trouble. He can't resist it though.

I think the Raiders could have traded him for something.. anything. Even if it's for 50 cents on the dollar, rather than cut him and get nothing. The fact that they're willing to do that says it all. Either they're crazy or he is.... I'll side with the latter.

He could've been as good as he wanted to be. He just doesn't want it. Football is not a priority to him and he'll soon be out of chances. One day he'll look back and realize what a mistake he made.... if he lives long enough.

Yo bro. That is the realest response I've ever heard on here. Completely changed my opinion on the guy. Damn shame honestly.

Maybe he never pans out..... or maybe getting cut from his team and leaving the black hole (raiders) will wake him up a bit.

He's only 23 yrs old, man. He's still a kid. I'm just hoping Belichick doesn't get a hold of him and gets the best out of him and makes him the next Ray Lewis.

Would def love to see the guy get a chance down here. What do we have to lose?

We should take a look and see what he has to offer. Just because the Raiders failed with him doesnt mean he is pure garbage. We pick up unknown players all the time that come and go without notice.
We should bring him in a give him a chance because like it was mentioned before, he is only 23. Just my 2 cents

man, i kinda feel bad for the raiders, everyone they draft turns out to be a bust.

man, i kinda feel bad for the raiders, everyone they draft turns out to be a bust.
Yeah no thanks, all I have to do is look at our own drafts from the 90's up to now and you will realize we're about as bad drafting as it gets, even the Raiders.

Right or wrong, haven't you learned that Joe does not bad attitudes around?

Back
Top Bottom