Signing Day!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing Day!!!!

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
Thats it boys and girls, its National Signing Day tomorow, Feburary 1st!!! So just list ur schools top prospects that you wish you can snatch tomorow, I know a couple of my Hurricane buddies are wanting a boy outa Oklahoma named Gresham, who wants to wither go to The U or OU, so heres to the catches of today :D

OU Top Prospects Signing Tomorow (Rated by Rivals.com)

***** DT Gerald McCoy, Southeast High, Oklahoma City, OK

**** TE Jarmaine Gresham, Ardmore High, Ardmore, OK

Good Luck!

AirFishOne said:
Thats it boys and girls, its National Signing Day tomorow, Feburary 1st!!! So just list ur schools top prospects that you wish you can snatch tomorow, I know a couple of my Hurricane buddies are wanting a boy outa Oklahoma named Gresham, who wants to wither go to The U or OU, so heres to the catches of today :D

OU Top Prospects Signing Tomorow (Rated by Rivals.com)

***** DT Gerald McCoy, Southeast High, Oklahoma City, OK

**** TE Jarmaine Gresham, Ardmore High, Ardmore, OK

Good Luck!

Wow, I'm really amazed at UMiami's recruiting this year.
Rivals has them at 15th with not one 5 star recruit.

times are a changing!

What the heck happened to Pitt.?
I thought I saw Pitts recruiting class listed in the top 10 for the past month. Rivals has them in at 21.

Trekbiz said:

times are a changing!

What the heck happened to Pitt.?
I thought I saw Pitts recruiting class listed in the top 10 for the past month. Rivals has them in at 21.

When Miami was winning all those titles, they never had top recruting classes or highly rated ones.

Look at the 2001 team that embarassed Nebraska. Were any of those classes rated high? No.

While it's fun to follow and talk about. It really does not mean a whole lot as long as you're in the top 20. Now if Miami was not there at, then I'd worry.:cooldude:

Dubfire said:
When Miami was winning all those titles, they never had top recruting classes or highly rated ones.

Look at the 2001 team that embarassed Nebraska. Were any of those classes rated high? No.

While it's fun to follow and talk about. It really does not mean a whole lot as long as you're in the top 20. Now if Miami was not there at, then I'd worry.:cooldude:

very true I mean when OU won it in 2000 I think teh higest rated player on our team probably was Josh Heupel and he was a JUCO, and now look we get in the top 5 since then and how many NCs have we won? Zero.

But yea its fun to see how ur school does in recruting I mean some players are as good as advertised, i.e Adrian Peterson :cooldude:

Trekbiz said:

I think Sam Shields is our highest rated recruit. Miami is usually a late bloomer in the recruiting process because we go after the top prospects & they like wait until the final day to make a splash.

Any news on Spiller yet?

You know you wanna be a Gator CJ!!!

NorthFloridaFin said:
Spiller is coming to the 'Noles!!!!!!!!

We'll see :D

If he wants to win he'd come to Florida.

SpeedRush99 said:
We'll see :D

If he wants to win he'd come to Florida.

He grew up a FSU fan and has been promised a starting role in the KR game next year. Besides, what have the Gators won lately, I don't think they've won the SEC since 2000.

:lol:

"There are still two big national recruits out there (considering Florida), C.J. Spiller and Andre Smith (an offensive lineman from Birmingham, Ala.)," Scout.com analyst Scott Kennedy said Tuesday. "If one of those guys signs with Florida it will take it from, 'Dang, that's the No. 1 class,' to, 'Oh, my God. Look what Urban Meyer just did.'

http://www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060201/GATORS01/202010344

"Florida has the No. 1 class no matter what happens (today)," Kennedy said. "As long as they don't have any more guys decommit, this is the No. 1 class in the country. They've got talent everywhere. The only possible hole is at running back. (UF commitments) Chevon Walker and Brandon James are very good prospects, but the running back position doesn't quite stack up with how great everything else is (in UF's class)."

What does having the #1 class prove? Nothing, besides these younger players are getting dumber by the minute!!

NorthFloridaFin said:
He grew up a FSU fan and has been promised a starting role in the KR game next year. Besides, what have the Gators won lately, I don't think they've won the SEC since 2000.

2 in a row against FSU. :tongue:

NorthFloridaFin said:
What does having the #1 class prove? Nothing, besides these younger players are getting dumber by the minute!!

So recruiting isn't important? :refuse:

Dumber? Nah, they just don't wanna be Criminoles. :goof:

That's all fine and dandy, I guess!! My 'Noles are building a pretty nice recruiting class themselves. None of these young guys are proven yet, so it doesn't matter if they are a 5-star recruit or 1-star. In all honesty, I would rather the Gators get the #1 recruiting class, so that way they would have no excuses for not winning a National Championship. BTW, do you have any information on when Spiller is going to announce his decision??

NorthFloridaFin said:
BTW, do you have any information on when Spiller is going to announce his decision??

Sometime this afternoon or evening I'm pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom