Signing Day!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing Day!!!!

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?SID=880

FSU did jump a few spots in the last 24 hours..... no real major movers. Hazleton stayed with USC (boooo) and so they stayed in the #2 spot.

As long as you finish with a top 10 recruiting class, thats a good sign. Arguing about 1st vs 3rd in the grand scheme of things is a moot point. These rankings of players are what scouts think...... we never know how well they will perform in college so talking trash about such a small difference in rankings is kinda silly. The difference is an extra 5 star player vs a 4 star player.

Philter25 said:

FSU did jump a few spots in the last 24 hours..... no real major movers. Hazleton stayed with USC (boooo) and so they stayed in the #2 spot.

As long as you finish with a top 10 recruiting class, thats a good sign. Arguing about 1st vs 3rd in the grand scheme of things is a moot point. These rankings of players are what scouts think...... we never know how well they will perform in college so talking trash about such a small difference in rankings is kinda silly. The difference is an extra 5 star player vs a 4 star player.

HOLY ****! FSU is #3 now?

Last edited by a moderator:
SpeedRush99 said:
Not bad, but they were ranked in the 20s by most places I saw before today. Those will help, but not enough, especially with their glaring OL holes. The Gators can afford to lose a few WRs anyway. :D

I told you you would lose a couple of your WR commits:wink:

Caps said:
I told you you would lose a couple of your WR commits:wink:

And I agreed and said we could afford too. :wink:

Philter25 said:

:eek: Wow FSU definitely finished strong. I think your reading to much into the "trash talking" between the Florida and FSU recruiting classes. It was all in good fun, at least on my end anyway. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
SpeedRush99 said:
And I agreed and said we could afford too. :wink:

:eek: Wow FSU definitely finished strong. I think your reading to much into the "trash talking" between the Florida and FSU recruiting classes. It was all in good fun, at least on my end anyway. :wink:

Yeah, I thought 'Noles and Gators were suppose to talk trash!!

anyone know if CB Marcus Dawes signed with Nebraska and S Nehemiah Warrick signed with Iwoa?

OMG My day has been made!!!!!!!

we got both Gresham and McCoy!!!

Gresham = next Trent Smith

McCoy = next Tommie Harris

proudly wearing the crimson and cream, comin to a stadium near you :fire: :fire: :fire:

I was hoping ND would be able to steal McCoy but it sounded like it was between OU and USC. If that's the case Im really glad you guys got him :)

DonShula84 said:
I was hoping ND would be able to steal McCoy but it sounded like it was between OU and USC. If that's the case Im really glad you guys got him :)

thx much dude, dont worry yall will beat USuCk this year, Reggie Bush beat yall last year, but I see no Reggue Bush for nexct year's game :D

ESPN just had a guy from Scouts Inc on and he had FSU as 7 not 3. :D

WOW the Canes just landed LeSean McCoy! Our Recruiting class may be thin at WR, but we are absolutely STACKED at RB!

Caps said:
WOW the Canes just landed LeSean MCCoy! Our Recruiting class may be thin at WR, but we are absolutely STACKED at RB!

This was a big shock, I was sure that he was going to Penn State. He's really a recruit for next year because he's not eligible this year. We now have the luxury of having too many good RBs; Tyrone Moss (Sr), Charlie Jones (Jr), Andrew Johnson (Jr), Kylan Robinson (Fr), Javarris James (Fr), & LeSean McCoy (prep), all of which are/were 4-star recruits.

SMadison29 said:
This was a big shock, I was sure that he was going to Penn State. He's really a recruit for next year because he's not eligible this year. We now have the luxury of having too many good RBs; Tyrone Moss (Sr), Charlie Jones (Jr), Andrew Johnson (Jr), Kylan Robinson (Fr), Javarris James (Fr), & LeSean McCoy (prep), all of which are/were 4-star recruits.

Yeah, and we also got Craig Cooper, a 3 star sleeper. Couple this with some pretty good OL recruits, and we won't even need to pass the ball:lol: Just hand it off like, 50 times a game and run 5 or 6 play-actions, screw the fact that we only have a couple receivers worth a damn:D

Back
Top Bottom