Sitton agrees 2 years | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton agrees 2 years

I couldn’t be happier as I’ve been begging for quality guard play for years and was hoping for Nelson at 11!

I don’t love that he hasn’t seen the final years of his last two contracts but I’ll take it while I can.

On paper, would anyone like to speculate on this signing and the new Center where the team is as an OL unit?

Definitely Better

About the Same

Worst

Oh baby, we can follow up a great draft with this very good offseason some of my pessimism might go away. Way to go, Tannenbaum in check

This is the great news I've been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLER SIGNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB, out with the old, expensive and washed up and in with the Pro Bowl quality of a guy like Sitton. We asked for change, we got it.

This dude is all business.

I don't expect to see him laughing on the sidelines.......ever.
Actually, if we'er ever able to see him on the sidelines In February, in a game where Miami is winning and only a few seconds left in the game...have a feeling you may see a smile or two.

I couldn’t be happier as I’ve been begging for quality guard play for years and was hoping for Nelson at 11!

I don’t love that he hasn’t seen the final years of his last two contracts but I’ll take it while I can.
Imagine if we got Nelson too.

Imagine if we got Nelson too.

I'd be happy with Nelson

Whole_Melodic_Americanalligator.gif

Back
Top Bottom