Sitton agrees 2 years | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton agrees 2 years

Good signing. Glad we may have a decent line for once in many years. There’s a freshwater species of dolphins in the Amazon. I’m not sure, there may others elsewhere.

Great sign, not bad with the amount either. Line def coming together

I'm hoping its a good move but is nobody worried that we signed a guy who is now on his 3rd team in 4 years?

Last edited:
Third teams. Packers, Bears, now Dolphins. I'd be satisfied if he replicates what he did for the Bears: two solid years and one Pro Bowl selection.

Normally I would be asking why are we paying 8-9 mill a year for a guard especially since his last team didn’t want to pick up the 7ish left for this season. I would think if they weren’t ready to pay him 7 and he probably had some carry over also, we could have gotten him for 6? But hell our OL play has been so inconsistent I’m ok with what’s happening on the O Line. I personally liked Brendal and Davis. I was thinking that they could help sure up this line, now they’ve been signed back, we’ve kept James and we pickup Sitton and Kilgore and were not even at the draft. I’m actually quite pleased! I think the FO has put this team in the position to draft QB, TE, LB, LB, LB, LB, LB, LB and we might me alright.

Slam dunk. Finally, we paid for QUALITY! Thank goodness. I'm a bit shocked but extremely pleased. I'm confident he'll play LG, not C, but he can play LG, C, RG. As far as spending our money, he's a far better investment than Mike Pouncey. Waaaaaaaaay better OL than Pouncey.

Sitton's left guard vs right guard analogy of "butt" wiping with the other hand is one of the funniest I've heard. He obviously has a great sense of humor. This looks like a great signing for the Dolphins with his Offensive Coordinator and O-line Coach also switching from the Bears, Josh should fit in well.

I'm hoping its a good move but is nobody worried that we signed a guy who is now on his 3rd team in 4 years?

Yea, I agree that's a bit of a concern coupled with age and wear... Prob wanted a warmer climate and no state tax helps for a $$ shopper.

Back
Top Bottom