Sitton agrees 2 years | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton agrees 2 years

Good stuff. Who would have thought we would be more worried about the tackles than the guards at this point lol

2 $18 million 15 guaranteed?

No doubt a desperate move but aN ABSOLUTE upgrade.

Also would like to say thanks to Saints for signing Bushrod.Isnt Ireland in NO?

Imagine if we got Nelson too.

At this point I can’t see him falling to 11 but would love it if he did.

With FA going all in on offense I would expect the draft to go all in on Defense.

could be a huge upgrade if the dude can stay healthy on the + side of 30.

That said -- certainly appears to be a step in the right direction (too bad we're so pathetic at developing our own Gs).

Bonus points on this could be: VERY POSITIVE influence (aka mentor) for Tunsil.

Very happy with the move. I am glad they are taking the line seriously. I am sick of getting manhandled up front.

Management: Can we restructure your. contract?
Tannehill: Why?
Management: To sign a guard.
Tannehill: A good guard or a washed up. one?
Management: A good one
Tannehill: Seriously? I've been waiting for. that my whole career. What took so long?
Management: I got no answer for that

The O-line is all set, now just add a backup QB, TE, backup RB, LB, DT and a Safety.

It's amazing the shift in mood on this board in the last hour with the release of Pouncey and the signing of Sitton.
It's gone from doom to hope. Unreal.

That's because the fan base just realized Gase had no problem letting go of Pouncey. Once believed to be untouchable.

Gase is showing the decision making we have been wanting. A man not afraid to change.

I will say this about Gase and the front office, they identified they Fed up badly last year with the offensive line and have set out to not make the same mistake twice. Our offensive line should be a real strength of the team next year.

That's because the fan base just realized Gase had no problem letting go of Pouncey. Once believed to be untouchable.

Gase is showing the decision making we have been wanting. A man not afraid to change.
But.....but he's not secure and can't deal with players who aren't choir boys.

Back
Top Bottom