Slimm's 2015 Defensive Ends/OLB's | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2015 Defensive Ends/OLB's

Bosa is without question the top DE in college football. If you were to ask me right now, he'd be the guy I'd take #1 overall next year. He's that elite of a prospect. However, he's not the only elite prospect Ohio St. has....which I'll talk more about fairly soon. They have three...

I've heard his "little" brother Nick Bosa is even better. Scary.

Bosa is without question the top DE in college football. If you were to ask me right now, he'd be the guy I'd take #1 overall next year. He's that elite of a prospect. However, he's not the only elite prospect Ohio St. has....which I'll talk more about fairly soon. They have three...

If he's not an All-Pro DE then I don't know what one looks like. Freak with outstanding hand usage. Really explosive too, can backflip at 278. And I'm sure you're aware of his bloodlines of his dad and uncle.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Are you talking about Ezekiel and Cardale?

If he's not an All-Pro DE then I don't know what one looks like. Freak with outstanding hand usage. Really explosive too, can backflip at 278. And I'm sure you're aware of his bloodlines of his dad and uncle.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Are you talking about Ezekiel and Cardale?

Bosa, Ezekiel, and outside linebacker Darron Lee. I've got all three at the top of their positions among underclassman for 2016.

Bosa with the widest gap between himself and #2 at his position (Emmanuel Ogbah). Ezekiel edges out Derrick Henry for the top RB spot. Darron Lee edges out Myles Jack.

Cardale Jones has mega-elite physical tools and characteristics, but 3 games of experience just isn't enough to draw any sort of conclusion on what type of quarterback he is. I see the 6'5", 250 pound frame, a bazooka arm, mobility, and a bunch of handoffs to a stud running back. One read and take off when he's passing the ball. But it gets there in a hurry when he turns it loose.

We don't even know that he's the best quarterback on his own team yet. He was #3 on the depth chart for a reason despite years in the program. Gets confused by the most basic coverages very easily at this early stage.

J.T. Barrett is a different story. I was sold on him. I have him as my #3 underclassman quarterback as a redshirt sophomore next year.

Bosa, Ezekiel, and outside linebacker Darron Lee. I've got all three at the top of their positions among underclassman for 2016.

Bosa with the widest gap between himself and #2 at his position (Emmanuel Ogbah). Ezekiel edges out Derrick Henry for the top RB spot. Darron Lee edges out Myles Jack.

Cardale Jones has mega-elite physical tools and characteristics, but 3 games of experience just isn't enough to draw any sort of conclusion on what type of quarterback he is. I see the 6'5", 250 pound frame, a bazooka arm, mobility, and a bunch of handoffs to a stud running back. One read and take off when he's passing the ball. But it gets there in a hurry when he turns it loose.

We don't even know that he's the best quarterback on his own team yet. He was #3 on the depth chart for a reason despite years in the program. Gets confused by the most basic coverages very easily at this early stage.

J.T. Barrett is a different story. I was sold on him. I have him as my #3 underclassman quarterback as a redshirt sophomore next year.

I knew Lee was going to be one of them. I thought you were talking exclusively about Ohio State's D, so I was having a difficult time with the third guy, but Ezekiel makes good sense. Lee is everywhere on the field, cat-quick, converts that speed and quickness to power, great balance and instincts. I didn't think it'd take Meyer long to win a title at Ohio State. Fastest team that I saw in college football last season.

Pauline is high on Danielle Hunter, thinks he'll go top 45. Also thinks Randy Gregory could possibly drop, and is definitely not top 5 material right now.

Back
Top Bottom