so how do we beat the Pats? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so how do we beat the Pats?

We had our chances last game but the main thing you must do against NE is score touchdowns when the opportunity arises. You can't kick FGs in the first half and you can't fall behind early or its over. Score TD's and stay in the game

We had our chances last game but the main thing you must do against NE is score touchdowns when the opportunity arises. You can't kick FGs in the first half and you can't fall behind early or its over. Score TD's and stay in the game
Adam Gase is improving in the getting behind early category versus New England. 21-0, 17-0, and 14-0. So it will be 10-0 on Monday night if the pattern holds true.

1. Take out Dwayne Allen’s legs.
2. Ensure Brady comes down with food poisoning.
3. Pray

Ok I’m hero picking this week. No Gronk, no Cannon, no Wise, no Van Noy and Lewis is sick and missed practice today. Gase is 0-3 vs NE and quite frankly hes been embarrassed each time. I’m sure this pisses him off. I expect a hell of an effort Monday and I’m predicting a Miami win. I’ve been here a long time and don’t hero pick. I just have a feeling about this one. I wish I could trust Cutler more but I’m not waffling, I’m sticking with my gut. I think we win Monday.

BTW I know it hurts our pick and most here want to lose but no win over the patriots is meaningless to me.

It certainly does help that Gronk is gone. But to me, they key is their running game. They have quietly been rushing for 200 yards a game the past two, and it is aided by very long runs by Burkhead and Lewis. How this offensive line has that push leads me to believe defenses are playing more nickel and dime packages to offset the run, and Pats, are countering with ball control. So with Gronk out, can Miami or should they have more personnel on the front and make Pats one-dimensional? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. But Miami did get pressure on Brady the last game, so maybe they can dial up some pressure?
It's hard to beat the Pats and the refs too

Ok I’m hero picking this week. No Gronk, no Cannon, no Wise, no Van Noy and Lewis is sick and missed practice today. Gase is 0-3 vs NE and quite frankly hes been embarrassed each time. I’m sure this pisses him off. I expect a hell of an effort Monday and I’m predicting a Miami win. I’ve been here a long time and don’t hero pick. I just have a feeling about this one. I wish I could trust Cutler more but I’m not waffling, I’m sticking with my gut. I think we win Monday.

BTW I know it hurts our pick and most here want to lose but no win over the patriots is meaningless to me.

It doesn’t matter if Brady wasn’t playing. They will still beat us. Everyone just doesn’t realize how bad Denver really is. That win gave people a false reality of Miami being a good team.

It doesn’t matter if Brady wasn’t playing. They will still beat us. Everyone just doesn’t realize how bad Denver really is. That win gave people a false reality of Miami being a good team.

No I don't care about Denver. That has nothing to do with my prediction. a few weeks back I said I'd start Matt Moore over Trevor Semien and the site scoffed at it. I know how much that QB sucks.

Hit Brady early and often without showing blitz too much. They key to beating that offense has always been making Brady feel the pressure. Easier said than done, I know, but that’s how you take that offense out of it’s rhythm.

No I don't care about Denver. That has nothing to do with my prediction. a few weeks back I said I'd start Matt Moore over Trevor Semien and the site scoffed at it. I know how much that QB sucks.

I didn’t say anything about QB. Your prediction is based on false hope that a horrible Denver team gave you. It will be 14-0 in the first quarter with the Cheaters on top.

Execution. They install a game plan to beat the Patriots every time they play them. It comes down to execution. Disrupt their plays. Catch the ball. Block the guy. Hit the hole. Kick the ball. Execute the plays and move the chains. One team does it better and wins. If it's our guys, we win.

Back
Top Bottom