so how do we beat the Pats? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so how do we beat the Pats?

This is the most ripe for the pickings the Pats have been all year. No Gronk, no Van Noy, no Cannon, questions at RB. Brady has a 7-8 record in Miami with 32 sacks and 13 INT’s. I’m going with the upset.

they need to play down and distance football, need one yard call a play for getting one yard, don't put Jarvis in situations where he can't win, he's not fast enough to make the bubble screens effective(Grant is fast enough) use Grant out of the back field. and hit Tommy boy often and hard, and stop making stupid penalties that give New England first downs.

I agree with others - hit Brady early, often and make him uncomfortable in the pocket. You could see signs of that the last time these teams faced off and Brady was starting to get uncomfortable. You know Belicheck will make adjustments and try to protect him but we have to rotate the DL and give them looks they haven't seen in certain situations. Put him on his back a few times and he is a different QB. You know you are getting to him when he starts whining to the officials to protect him. If his uniform stay clean until halftime, you can count out Gase making enough adjustments to do anything in the second half.

It's 17-0 before most fans are in their seats (and most fans will be NE fans)...we will score and maybe even get a turnover giving us a totally false sense of hope.

Gase will make some mind mindbogglingly inept play call, the refs will bail out the Pats with at least two phantom PI or illegal contact calls and we still will not be able to cover a TE...I also see us having game planned so poorly that their WRs are running wide open all game...or maybe that's not game planning but just how awful our secondary and linebackers are.

If none of those things end up happening, we will still love by 10+.

41-10 Patriots.

What's the record in terms of being outscored in primetime game for one season? we must own it at this point...

the way to beat the pats is just hope they beat themselves. hopefully they overlook us, play sloppy and careless and uninspired, and we play smart mistake free football. but since its a monday nite game im sure the pats will be fired up.

and yes, pressure on brady.

While watching the Falcons, I saw the Blueprint. In the second quarter, they had three consecutive defensive holding calls, between 5 to 8min, and guess what, they totally discambobulated Brady, he was lost, and couldn't get anything going. There was no way this was coincidence, it worked too well. So I figured after the half they would make the same strong d statement, but alas they didn't and well the rest is history. So, I would give up 15 yards to make the rest of NE beat you, and to get into this guys head, then every time they get the ball back, the same. Once he is rattled, he struggles.

I remember a game where a coach actually gave up a safety to win it, hmmmmmm.

The Ever Looking For An Edge VIPER

Ok I’m hero picking this week. No Gronk, no Cannon, no Wise, no Van Noy and Lewis is sick and missed practice today. Gase is 0-3 vs NE and quite frankly hes been embarrassed each time. I’m sure this pisses him off. I expect a hell of an effort Monday and I’m predicting a Miami win. I’ve been here a long time and don’t hero pick. I just have a feeling about this one. I wish I could trust Cutler more but I’m not waffling, I’m sticking with my gut. I think we win Monday.

BTW I know it hurts our pick and most here want to lose but no win over the patriots is meaningless to me.

Bump, bump, bump!!!!!!!! I was right.

It's 17-0 before most fans are in their seats (and most fans will be NE fans)...we will score and maybe even get a turnover giving us a totally false sense of hope.

Gase will make some mind mindbogglingly inept play call, the refs will bail out the Pats with at least two phantom PI or illegal contact calls and we still will not be able to cover a TE...I also see us having game planned so poorly that their WRs are running wide open all game...or maybe that's not game planning but just how awful our secondary and linebackers are.

41-10 Patriots.

What's the record in terms of being outscored in primetime game for one season? we must own it at this point...

lol

41-10 Patriots.

You were saying?

:)

Back
Top Bottom