So T. Henry is a Titian now.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So T. Henry is a Titian now..

T-Hen is a punk \*****, I don't care who he play for.

One Nation - The Dolphin Nation

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Travis Henry is an average running back, and I think he's gonna be in a similar situation cause I think Chris Brown will start.

djfresh47 said:
Travis Henry is an average running back, and I think he's gonna be in a similar situation cause I think Chris Brown will start.

Sure, Chris Brown will start...until game 3 when he's banged all to crap. That's been his MO the past couple of years, at least.

Yeah, what's the deal with that? Trade him to a team that already has an established starter in Brown? Isn't that just the situation that Henry asked out of? Am I missing something? I know Brown had an injury, but from what i've read, he'll be ready at the beginning of TC and that Brown will be used by Norm Chow in a Reggie Bush type role. Doesn't sound good for Henry.

I never knew Henry had such a fine appreciation of the Arts!

I am also a Titian fan.. Here is one of my favorite works:
clear.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titian

:D

djfresh47 said:

Avg. backs don't put up the numbers Henry did, I'm glad he's gone. I think Willis will go down soon and when he does Buffalo will undestand what happens to a team with no depth at RB. They think we make excuses for having a bad season last year, I will be first in line to tell them they just flat out suck when Willis goes down and the running game stops producing.

djfresh47 said:
An average back?:lol:

An average back doesnt produce consecutive 1300 yard seasons and go to the pro bowl.:goof:

feelthepain said:
Avg. backs don't put up the numbers Henry did, I'm glad he's gone. I think Willis will go down soon and when he does Buffalo will undestand what happens to a team with no depth at RB. They think we make excuses for having a bad season last year, I will be first in line to tell them they just flat out suck when Willis goes down and the running game stops producing.

Based on what? That he got injured two years ago? Tell the Edge and Jamal Lewis that they shouldn't be playing...

KGUNBILLS said:
An average back?:lol:

An average back doesnt produce consecutive 1300 yard seasons and go to the pro bowl.:goof:

We'll take that as an admission that Marty Booker is no average receiver. Unfortunately, Bills fans aren't the ones down on him most of the time -- it's our own fans for some stupid reason.

no doubt man henry was a good rb although willis is pretty good to but watch out for henry in this years fantasy drafts i think he could have a big year.

Jimmy James said:
We'll take that as an admission that Marty Booker is no average receiver. Unfortunately, Bills fans aren't the ones down on him most of the time -- it's our own fans for some stupid reason.

i like the way you think

Back
Top Bottom