So T. Henry is a Titian now.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So T. Henry is a Titian now..

feelthepain said:
Avg. backs don't put up the numbers Henry did, I'm glad he's gone. I think Willis will go down soon and when he does Buffalo will undestand what happens to a team with no depth at RB. They think we make excuses for having a bad season last year, I will be first in line to tell them they just flat out suck when Willis goes down and the running game stops producing.

100% agree,were on the same page on this one..

fishfan34 said:
Yeah, what's the deal with that? Trade him to a team that already has an established starter in Brown? Isn't that just the situation that Henry asked out of? Am I missing something? I know Brown had an injury, but from what i've read, he'll be ready at the beginning of TC and that Brown will be used by Norm Chow in a Reggie Bush type role. Doesn't sound good for Henry.
if that's the case and they use Henry in a LenDale White type role then it could be good for Travis.

finsmx said:
yup this had been posted already, but yeah one less good rb against us

Yeah, I weas unrealistically hoping we'd get a great pick for one of our backups, but this is good too. Less quality depth for a division rival.

feelthepain said:
I think Willis will go down soon and when he does Buffalo will undestand what happens to a team with no depth at RB. They think we make excuses for having a bad season last year, I will be first in line to tell them they just flat out suck when Willis goes down and the running game stops producing.

That applies to Brown too ,so.....

I think Brown will go down soon and when he does Miami will understand what happens to a team with no depth at RB.I will be first in line to tell them they just flat out suck when Brown goes down and the running game stops producing because RW will carry the load and quit again to smoke pot.

BBsuck said:
100% agree,were on the same page on this one..
Of course you do. I wouldn't expect any better from you. In your mind, wishing someone to go down by inury is the only way you can beat a team. :crazy:

KGUNBILLS said:
An average back?:lol:

An average back doesnt produce consecutive 1300 yard seasons and go to the pro bowl.:goof:

? if you think he's much better than an average back...then why did the Bills settle for only a 3rd round pick? You sayd that he's a pro bowler...yes he is and gained 1300 yards consecutively than why only a 3rd?

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
? if you think he's much better than an average back...then why did the Bills settle for only a 3rd round pick? You sayd that he's a pro bowler...yes he is and gained 1300 yards consecutively than why only a 3rd?

Go Fins!!!

Who was offering anything better?

Who is offering anything better for any running backs including edge or alexander?

Corey Dillon was only worth a 2nd.

feelthepain said:
I think Willis will go down soon and when he does Buffalo will undestand what happens to a team with no depth at RB. They think we make excuses for having a bad season last year, I will be first in line to tell them they just flat out suck when Willis goes down and the running game stops producing.

You'ed be the expert on going down, so maybe you're onto something.

What sense does this stament make, are you a fortune teller?

I'd say Ronnie Brown has a better chance of having a career ending injury than Willis...Willis has had injuries before, chances are he won't be hit like that again. Ronnie Brown hasn't been hit directly in the knee yet, so odds are he will be.

See how little sense that makes.

Losman7 said:
Who was offering anything better?

Who is offering anything better for any running backs including edge or alexander?

Corey Dillon was only worth a 2nd.

so than...admit it...the Titans got a steal...right? and the Bills got shafted...right? Who's running that team of yours'? :lol:

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
so than...admit it...the Titans got a steal...right? and the Bills got shafted...right? Who's running that team of yours'? :lol:

Go Fins!!!

The titans did get a steal...

But the Bills didn't get shafted... we had three choices

1) Trade Henry for the best offered pick before the season

2) Let Henry sit, leave, get nothing

3) Cut him, get nothing.

BTW, we got a 3rd for a very good (not elite) back, what did you get for a top 5 cornerback?

Losman7 said:

3) Cut him, get nothing.

BTW, we got a 3rd for a very good (not elite) back, what did you get for a top 5 cornerback?

This has nothing to do with our corner...the discussion was about T. Henry and the Titans.

But the point I was trying to make was...sometimes you got to settle for less. This was a good example. Everyone has been knocking on the Fins for the type of trades that they have done...well...the Bills could have received more for T. Henry but didn't. That's all.

Go Fins!!!

Losman7 said:

3) Cut him, get nothing.

much like the Patrick Surtain deal with us, we HAD to do something or get nothing
we will soon be in a similar lose - lose situation with Williams

Sal Lisitano said:
This has nothing to do with our corner...the discussion was about T. Henry and the Titans.

But the point I was trying to make was...sometimes you got to settle for less. This was a good example. Everyone has been knocking on the Fins for the type of trades that they have done...well...the Bills could have received more for T. Henry but didn't. That's all.

Go Fins!!!

You're absolutly right...

Although, you have to admit the trades you guys made under wannspeil were way worse than settleing for a 3rd instead of a 2nd.

Granted the l Gordon was a panic move, but you overpaid for Feeley.

But...Speilstadt is gone, and so is the Fins wasting of picks. Damn. ;)

Sal Lisitano said:

Go Fins!!!
Blame it on the market, not the GM. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom