So T. Henry is a Titian now.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So T. Henry is a Titian now..

Justasportsfan said:
Blame it on the market, not the GM. :shakeno:

i do blame it on the market...i just put that out there because a lot of people bashed the Fins GM on certain moves...and rightfully so but it isn't always the GMs fault.

I'm a little suprised that the Bills didn't wait till preseason to trade T. Henry...I mean...injuries happen in preseason...we all know that...I thought that they would get a better pick if a team was desperate...you know like hypothetically speaking...a franchise back decides to quit so he could smoke pot...and bame...T. Henry's value goes up...or lets say a francise back gets injured badly...but I guess they wanted "this" to be over.

Believe me...it killed me to see us give P. Surtain away for a bargain deal...it sucked!!!

Go Fins!!!

SkapePhin said:
I never knew Henry had such a fine appreciation of the Arts!

I am also a Titian fan.. Here is one of my favorite works:
clear.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titian

:D
lol

Sal Lisitano said:
i do blame it on the market...i just put that out there because a lot of people bashed the Fins GM on certain moves...and rightfully so but it isn't always the GMs fault.

I'm a little suprised that the Bills didn't wait till preseason to trade T. Henry...I mean...injuries happen in preseason...we all know that...I thought that they would get a better pick if a team was desperate...you know like hypothetically speaking...a franchise back decides to quit so he could smoke pot...and bame...T. Henry's value goes up...or lets say a francise back gets injured badly...but I guess they wanted "this" to be over.

Believe me...it killed me to see us give P. Surtain away for a bargain deal...it sucked!!!

Go Fins!!!
Sorry, a 2nd for Feeley and a 3rd for Gordon was stupid inspite of the market.

Justasportsfan said:
Sorry, a 2nd for Feeley and a 3rd for Gordon was stupid inspite of the market.

for feeley...this has yet to be seen IMO.

for gordon...desperation...and this has yet to be seen as well IMO. who knows...we may trade him...he may provide some great depth...you know we can't rely on ricky.

how about two #1 for Bledslow? :lol: IMO that was really stupid!!!

how about a #1 for Losman? that has yet to be seen but IMO that was stupid!!!

GO FINS!!!

Yes the Bledsoe move was pretty dumb. Donahoe probably could of got him for a second. It hampered the Bills development in that position.

A 1st was got back for Price From Atlanta, and he's turned out to be niether peerless nor priceless.

Every Team makes these blunders which is why I think it is wise to have the best supporting cast available surrounding the GM, from coaches to trainers to scouts, etc. First of all though you need a GM who's humble enough to realize that.

These GM types start to believe their own shi!t if left alone to long anyway, and I'm a firm believer that thinking is something they shouldn't be doing all by themselves if they want to stay out of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom