So wasn't our defense the strength of the team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So wasn't our defense the strength of the team?

We're extremely weak against the run but at least we're pathetic against the pass. So far Henne looks very cerebral and accurate-NOT!!!!! Where are the holes for our new rookie runningback? By the way while I'm at it Nat Moore is a brutal color guy. "The safety did this, the weak side linebacker did that. HOW ABOUT TELLING US THE NAMES!!!!!! Are you really that unprepared? I guess so. On a positive note Jimmy Wilson is a player. I like him alot.Matt Moore is making Henne look like garbage. Roberto Wallace is looking great!!! I finally get to smile after the Hartline and Wallace touchdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot of these guys are going ti Canton, as tourists!

To be fair, you were playing Matt Ryan. Great QBs tend to make defenses look bad.

Yo dude, that's Michael the burner Turner. And this just in Matt Ryan is a pretty good QB. The Falcons were 13-3 last year.

O noes, our defense is garbage! I mean, the first team only played 2 series, and on one, made Matt Ryan and Julio Jones there ***** on the way to a 3 and out. They suck! Season over!

Nat Moore is pretty bad as a commentator, so is/was Griese AND Cefalo. They all have as much fire as Mister Rogers.

How did Smith and Vontae look in their time?

I don't recall seeing Smith out there, which is usually a good thing with CB's. Davis locked Julio Jones down on ATL's first drive. Matt Ryan threw it to Jones twice, but too good of coverage by Davis. The 2nd drive by ATL was all running, and a pass to Jones wides open on a shallow cross up the middle. Looked like zone coverage. To summarize, Smith and Davis looked good in the 2 drives they played, which isn't saying much since the Falcons ran the ball that whole 2nd drive.

Why even bother answering clown *** threads like this. It's not our fault the thread has football I.Q of a two year old.

OK...so what good things did you see from the starters? Please, endow us with your wisdom...

I don't give a crap if its preseason. When you look at what the players did in their 1-on-1 battles, they got blown out. That's reality.

i saw vontae out there and he looks sharp as usual. Smith i didnt see him in the game.

OK...so what good things did you see from the starters? Please, endow us with your wisdom...

I don't give a crap if its preseason. When you look at what the players did in their 1-on-1 battles, they got blown out. That's reality.

The starters played 2 series, and forced a 3 and out on one. That's reality.

Why even bother answering clown *** threads like this. It's not our fault the thread has football I.Q of a two year old.

its a complete waste of time even trying. who cares about preseason? only reason i watch it is because i just wanna see some contact and some new faces. if falcons won 50-3 i still woulnt care.

Back
Top Bottom