So wasn't our defense the strength of the team? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So wasn't our defense the strength of the team?

have the falcons been practicing longer than us?
maybe they're just farther along than you guys....they were 13-3 last season afterall...and who knows what your coach's strategy for the game was....maybe they were using the game to see little tweaks or something..it's the preseason, the goal isn't to just go out there and win...it's to learn and implement and practice and hopefully get better. In some ways it's better to struggle or find weaknesses and then address them than to peak before week 1.

Are you people insane? They have been playing for less than 1 QUARTER!!!!!!!!! Who cares how they look the first 10 minutes of football. Jesus man relax!

Didn't you realize all games are won within the first 10 plays? Especially during a meaningless preseason game which we didn't plan for. If you just go out and play street football (which preaseason almost is) with no gameplanning the more talented team will probably look better regardless. I like how nobody is talking about how we came away with the most important thing (no injuries).

Any true fan will remember our defense sucked last preseason as well and everyone was complaining as usual. We are not going to show much in preseason people. Relax!

Any true fan will remember our defense sucked last preseason as well and everyone was complaining as usual. We are not going to show much in preseason people. Relax!

This. Mike Nolan shows nothing in Pre season. While Atlanta was running some pretty advanced stuff.

doesnt look like it tonight...and if anyone says they have only been practicing for a few weeks dont...the same thing can be said with the falcons, and defense is easier to be ready for than offense

I noticed a lack of effort

I think our defense is a little over rated, but they only played really one series, with some starters our, on a shortened field, against one of the best offenses (teams) in the NFL. So it's hard to critique them. Of course morons like to look into pre-season performance as if it matters.

I'm not worried about our defense because we have Nolan. I've had enough of Sean Smith though. This guy is not an NFL cornerback; as much as we want him to be part of a dynamic duo it's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom