So who else here has to remove all glass objects from the room during a Phins game? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who else here has to remove all glass objects from the room during a Phins game?

shalafi3455 said:
I know what you mean I was at that game in December and I almost got in a few fights leaving that game!
:fire: :m83: :saberfigh

I still sported my Ricky jersey proud leaving though! :D

I remember after the snow game last year against the Pats, someone saying that they gonna stop watching the dolphins and becomce a Pats fan......

Goin` Deep said:
Fast forward....we`re at the bar by halftime. Everybody needs to remember that this was a morning game, and by about... oh midnight, I`m blowing about a 3.0. I`m going to get in the cab (at least I made that smart call) and down I go face first (too drunk to get my hands out to break the fall I guess!),and onto the sidewalk I fall. That`s right broken nose! (Good news is my work insurance is finally paying for the nose job on July 2).

Deep I feel ya man (That sounds like yoda>>?) I used to live in Vero BEach which is Spring Training for the Dodgers. We used to go for a "primer" to this bar and order a Dodger Dodger. The Dodger Dodger consists of 85% grain alcohol and then some fruit punch thrown in. It's actually served in one of those big chemistry glasses it's about 20 oz's. We'd have those before the games and then head to Beef Obradys and get trashed! They litterally couldn't bring pitchers of beer or hot wings fast enough. I knew the owner and used to tell him when I was coming by so he could recommend that people with little kids find a better viewing less R-rated venue. I fell off my chair there more often and yelled and screamed like you'd never believe. After the loss to NE last year I spent an hour outside talking to a parking meter until my now wife dragged me away. I think I was screaming at the time "Only the parking meter can console me! The only other being in the universe that feels as used as a Dolphins fan is a parking meter!"

I'm gonna try to drink a little less this year because I'm tired of having to check ESPN to find out the score of the game I watched. Yeah Im sure of it! Les drinking during Phins games!......................NAH!!!!!!

Driven said:
I remember after the snow game last year against the Pats, someone saying that they gonna stop watching the dolphins and becomce a Pats fan......

I promise man! Just tell me his name and I'll take it from there. "No officer it was an accident! His brake line just snapped in five places and little elves must have taken all his lug nuts. I don't know how his cd Player has Yanni live permanently programmed to play."

Driven said:

WOW that's all sorts of not right! I thought you were my boy, how you going to throw me under the bus like that? :cry:

This coming for the Pat's fan that said "once the Pat's are out of it I will root for the Dolphin's to win it all!" Now that's a friend! :up:

RICKYSABEAST said:
I promise man! Just tell me his name and I'll take it from there. "No officer it was an accident! His brake line just snapped in five places and little elves must have taken all his lug nuts. I don't know how his cd Player has Yanni live permanently programmed to play."

You will have to torture me for the name.

Well OK it's..........

Driven said:
You will have to torture me for the name.

Well OK it's..........

clear.gif

shalafi3455 said:
WOW that's all sorts of not right! I thought you were my boy, how you going to throw me under the bus like that? :cry:

This coming for the Pat's fan that said "once the Pat's are out of it I will root for the Dolphin's to win it all!" Now that's a friend! :up:

I never said who it was. It was your brother. And that statement lasted about ten minutes.

And yes I will says it again. If the Pats are out of it, I will root for the Dolphins to will it all. I got friends who are dolphins fans. And you like to see the Lombardi trophy stay in the AFCE!

Driven said:
I never said who it was. It was your brother. And that statement lasted about ten minutes.

And yes I will says it again. If the Pats are out of it, I will root for the Dolphins to will it all. I got friends who are dolphins fans. And you like to see the Lombardi trophy stay in the AFCE!

:cry: Thanks man that was beautiful!!! :cry:

Driven said:

All my friends and family are Dolphin fans pretty much(my friend Russell is a m*******, so he's a Pats fan), and I hate the Dolphins. If Bills aren't in it and I have to pull for an East team, I usually go for NYJ cause they're not really a hated rival

CirclingWagons said:
All my friends and family are Dolphin fans pretty much(my friend Russell is a m*******, so he's a Pats fan), and I hate the Dolphins. If Bills aren't in it and I have to pull for an East team, I usually go for NYJ cause they're not really a hated rival

Wait a minute. You would root for the Jets. No that is just wrong. I would pull for any team in the AFCE accept the Jets. Nobody likes the Jets, Jet fans can't even stand each other.

CirclingWagons said:

good to see that your avatar has healed

Driven said:
Wait a minute. You would root for the Jets. No that is just wrong. I would pull for any team in the AFCE accept the Jets. Nobody likes the Jets, Jet fans can't even stand each other.
think about it for a sec though:

Pats-Bills: becoming a heated rivalry fast, zillions of storylines
Dolphins-Pats: getting very juicy now as well
Dolphins-Bills: heated rivalry
Dolphins-Jets: heated rivalry
Pats-Jets: heated rivalry

Bills-Jets: yes, both arent good as of now, but was there ever really a true hatred between these 2 teams? Only possible thing i can think of rivalry-wise is that they're in the same state(well, technically).

CirclingWagons said:
until one of those punk mods changes it again :D

Sorry but that was pretty funny that they did that and it was cool that you had a good enough sence of humor to keep it for a while!
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom