So who else here has to remove all glass objects from the room during a Phins game? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who else here has to remove all glass objects from the room during a Phins game?

CirclingWagons said:
think about it for a sec though:

Pats-Bills: becoming a heated rivalry fast, zillions of storylines
Dolphins-Pats: getting very juicy now as well
Dolphins-Bills: heated rivalry
Dolphins-Jets: heated rivalry
Pats-Jets: heated rivalry

Bills-Jets: yes, both arent good as of now, but was there ever really a true hatred between these 2 teams? Only possible thing i can think of rivalry-wise is that they're in the same state(well, technically).

I see what you mean. I never looked at it from a Bills fan point of veiw.

FinsOnTop said:
Beast man ... you are my hero.

And the Bucs can lick my n@d$ too.

Dude I am so sick of the Bucs they irritate the crap out of me. I'm so tired of hearing about Phins fans deciding to root for Tampa. I lived in St Pete for a year and their fans are almostas obnoxious as Jets fans. They talk so much trash. I guess I'm actually jealous because everyone in Tampa and St Pete is a Bucs Fan. When it comes to the Dolphins I'm only 90 mins from the stadium but I can't even find anyone to go to the games with because everyone here likes the Eagles, or Steelers, or Browns, or Packers, or Bills, or Jets etc. It irritates the bejesus out of me.

October 19th, 2003, My worst day ever. I "was" having a great weekend, Then on Sunday I woke up very pissed and was bitching at everyone. I think im ushally like that on Sundays because the game sord-of calms me down, that of coure is if they're winning. I was so mad after over time I took my weights and hurled them at the wall missed, lol and went straight through my bedroom window. $200.00 later, I had gotten over it, until next sunday :).

Ohio Fanatic said:
I'm not that big, but I've busted many closet doors by punching through them, broke a coffee table, 2 lazy boy chairs and about 20 remote controls launched across the room. I remember that playoff loss to Chargers about 10 years ago. Threw my brand new speakers across the room at my roommate (Chargers fan).

But on the flip side, I remember being on crutches after major leg surgery (1994?) Thanksgiving day vs Cowboys. Keith Byars stutter stepping to the endzone for the snow angel and Leon Lett giving us the second chance. And the best scene: Aikman and Irvin hugging each other until they realize what had happened, HA! I went down three flights of stairs with my crutches, fell down the last several steps, got up, did my own snow angel and screamed and laughed in joy. SO the ups as good as the downs.

Dude, I've busted walls and stuff but I never yell or scream at anyone with me just at the TV. Every time fiedler throws a deep pass is usually about 3 seconds before theres a lot of angry yelling and screaming. Noting makes me more insane than when we throw an INT I go frickin bezerk! It goes a lil' somethin' like this: "Announcer: "ANd Fiedler throws deep to Chambers and it's.....Picked off by a retarded man/mole weevil with his helmet on backwards oh he just slipped the tackle Fiedler tried to make and it's in for six! Someone better wake up Wannstedt from his nap and tell him his Dolphins are getting beat!" ME: "WTF!!! You fricking c@ck sucking ignorant Ivy league big eared big nosed son of a bag of f@cking monkey ****! Where's the f@cking beer!!!!" Then I go out on the balcony and talk to myself absently while I drink a 12 pack during the commercial.

In regards to the speakers...no one touches the AV equipment regardless how bad it gets.

There was a time when I was as crazy as the next guy throwing stuff and what-not. I'll still get pissed if someone roots for the other team in my house and I'll say my share of expletives when the Fins mess up and I'll never forget the pain of seeing the Fins blow that lead in NE a couple of seasons ago...however, about three years ago my daughter was born a little ill to say the least (she's perfectly fine now thank God) just before the 2001 season. She got out of the hospital a couple of days before the season opener and I would watch the games holding her all decked out in Fins gear that barely fit her...you know, it kind of puts this silly game we all love into perspective.....and you kind of see what's important...Me lose sleep over a loss? Me break **** in my own house? HELL NO!!!!

miamirick said:
There was a time when I was as crazy as the next guy throwing stuff and what-not. I'll still get pissed if someone roots for the other team in my house and I'll say my share of expletives when the Fins mess up and I'll never forget the pain of seeing the Fins blow that lead in NE a couple of seasons ago...however, about three years ago my daughter was born a little ill to say the least (she's perfectly fine now thank God) just before the 2001 season. She got out of the hospital a couple of days before the season opener and I would watch the games holding her all decked out in Fins gear that barely fit her...you know, it kind of puts this silly game we all love into perspective.....and you kind of see what's important...Me lose sleep over a loss? Me break **** in my own house? HELL NO!!!!

I am very happy to hear that your daughter is doing great. :)

CirclingWagons said:
until one of those punk mods changes it again :D
Just for the record, I'm the punk mod assigned responsibity for ****ing with CLUMPY's signature. TERRY TATE is the artist/mod/linebacker responsible for working over your avatar. We have well defined responsibilities around this joint.:D

RICKYSABEAST said:
"WTF!!! You fricking c@ck sucking ignorant Ivy league big eared big nosed son of a bag of f@cking monkey ****! Where's the f@cking beer!!!!"
Mod Note: Ricky... this language will slide right by in the Depths, but not here. We try to keep the main forum tone within reason for a young fan to read without exposure to this stuff. Ease up. If it happens again, we'll limit your posting privileges to the Depths for a good long while. Just be civil here and use more discretion, okay? Thanks.

P4E

CirclingWagons said:
The Music City No-call. I ruined 3 walls of my room by punching them and throwing dumbbells at them. My dad made me spackle them up with a sprained hand that day

man the bills had some tough losses to take, first scott "wide right" misses that kick, and then the bills get a bad call and lose on a forward lateral one game short to the super bowl....

I have a "Dolphin Dammit Doll"-not very manly but it gets me through the season (When the Dolphins are losing and you just want to slam it-grab it by the legs and say dammit dammit dammit) i might be insane but they always seem to do better when i slam it-I'm a wreck if i forget it when I go to the games

:roflmao:

My wife and little girl have learn that Sundays dinners are quiet after a loss and very talkive after a win. After I loss I work out thank God for two things for 24hr gyms and that I'm not a Bills fan, I could compete in a body building contest with amount of losses that team puts up in a year.

Back
Top Bottom