So you guys still want to talk about how we're finished? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So you guys still want to talk about how we're finished?

Yep, as much as I'd love to somehow steal that 2 seed, tough to see the Patriots losing 3 in a row.

To his credit, last night in the main forum, he did think it was a great game and called Tannehill "legit"

The NE/Bal game will be big even if Bal loses tonight. It's good to see some drama at the end of the reg season. A good reason not to extend the season, it's just right now.

What's really annoying is if Hernandez wasn't a serial killer, and Wilfork and Mayo especially didn't get injured, with Gronk actually healthy, this team would be rolling and probably undefeated.

Hopefully in the play offs Amendola makes that catch.

What's really annoying is if Hernandez wasn't a serial killer, and Wilfork and Mayo especially didn't get injured, with Gronk actually healthy, this team would be rolling and probably undefeated.

What keeps getting over looked is we have/had a pretty long list of injury's as well. But Props for showing back up after a loss. :brewskis:

I know...can you emagine if Hernandez brought a gun to work?

And about how you're primed to take the division?

And about how we lost all our receivers so we're guaranteed to be horrible?

And about how we're going to take a huge step backwards?

We got robbed by the PI no call against Carolina and robbed by that BS call in OT against the Jets. We should be 10-1 right now, and Brady just took the Peyton Manning ball washer material and wiped his ass with it after three flukey turn overs spotted the vaunted Broncos 17 freebies in the first five minutes of play.

I heard this **** from you in the off season, and I heard it from the Jets, and I heard it from the Bills, and the Broncos, and everyone else.
I don't want to dig up the thread, but I believe my EXACT words on this very forum went something along the lines of: "You say this crap every year, and every year we're the AFC favorite to go to the Superbowl by Thanksgiving."

Keep throwing pennies in your wishing well.

Sincerely yours,
All the Pats in Patsville.

P.S. Challenging us for the division. ROFL!!!!

Brady2520You2520Mad-1.gif

Class. Learn it, live it.........

Back
Top Bottom