Some Cardinals fans want Joey and his cancerous "leadership" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Cardinals fans want Joey and his cancerous "leadership"

McClain is a bigger need in my view. I don't know why some folks are so down on Antonio Bryant? Okay, the guy hasn't exactly had the most stellar career but he's better than any WR currently on our roster.

Agree fixing the giant hole in the middle of our defense is much more important! I just don't like A. Bryant I live in the Tampa area and he is a first class turd! Every week he is pissing and moaning about something, he had 5 good games in 2008 and got franchised. Let's not forget he pissed Tuna off so bad he sent him to Cleveland, Cleveland didn't attempt to re-sign him, 1 year in San Fran his most impressive stat there was a dui and wreckless driving arrest for doing over 100 in his Lamborghini, then his current stop Tampa yeah he had 1248 yards in 08 the majority in the final 5 games, but he followed it up being a BIG BABY after being franchised!

Boldin>>Bryant

in my opinion
if you are talking about Boldin over Dez Bryant i disagree if you are talking about Boldin over Antonio Bryant i would agree i think Dez is better then boldin, Dez Bryant will be a superstar in the NFL for many many years

McClain is a bigger need in my view. I don't know why some folks are so down on Antonio Bryant? Okay, the guy hasn't exactly had the most stellar career but he's better than any WR currently on our roster.
ILB is so much easier to find then a Superstar WR IMO McClain is good but i dont see him as a superstar ILB in the NFL he will have a solid NFL career but i dont know i may be wrong but he just doesnt have the intensity that the superstar NFL ILB seem to have he just doesnt seem to strike fear in the RBs or QBs

if you are talking about Boldin over Dez Bryant i disagree if you are talking about Boldin over Antonio Bryant i would agree i think Dez is better then boldin, Dez Bryant will be a superstar in the NFL for many many years

i was talkin about Antonio Bryant

ILB is so much easier to find then a Superstar WR IMO McClain is good but i dont see him as a superstar ILB in the NFL he will have a solid NFL career but i dont know i may be wrong but he just doesnt have the intensity that the superstar NFL ILB seem to have he just doesnt seem to strike fear in the RBs or QBs

Silly me. I should've known that superstar ILB's grow on trees and be found ANYWHERE. :rolleyes2:

C'mon now, you can say the same thing about WR's. Look at where Marques Colston was drafted, 7th round. Remember Rod Smith of the Denver Broncos? He went undrafted and he's going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer. Anyways, how many ILB's in this Draft have the same pedigree as McClain. Not many, I can assure you. He's probably the most 3-4 ready player in this draft. Has been "the" guy in Saban's 3-4 scheme at Alabama. Saban's schemes are as complex as any 3-4 scheme you'll find. Guys like McClain don't grow on trees and aren't often found in other rounds of the Draft. Miami cannot pass on this guy, he would be such a major upgrade to an extremely weak ILB group.

Oh wow, these chargers fans are ridiculous...id trade shaun phillips for porter anyday...at least phillps can play the run, unlike "peezy"

i don't know about that Nubs,i'd do a player for player swap with Arizona...Porter for Boldin straight up and keep our picks...call me crazy,but i just like the idea of building our team through the draft...only way i'd send a pick is if the pick was a 6th or 7th..you know,a bottom of the draft pick...not a top of the draft or middle of the draft pick..but that's just me...

I'm with ya buddy, I'm all about tons of draft picks but I would do it because you know they will somehow get every pick back come draft day with moving down we may see some players shipped off or whatever. Bill will get his picks that's for sure.

Right now Boldin is the better NFL WR.

NFL Carrer of
Anquan Boldin Rec: 586 Yards: 7,520 Touchdowns: 44

Dez Bryant Rec: 0 Yards 0 Touchdowns: 0

I dont get why everyone is so quick to name some college players guaranted superstars. Even Eric Berry has a great chance of busting just like any other pick.

Back
Top Bottom