Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

Max Jean-Giles was cut.
Nathan Vasher was cut.
Kellen Clemons was cut...I only mention him because he was the 3rd QB for Washington which means they're either carrying 2 QB for the season or they waiting on someone's cut to pick up their 3rd QB and I have a feeling that would be Pat Devlin.

Max Jean-Giles was cut.
Nathan Vasher was cut.
Kellen Clemons was cut...I only mention him because he was the 3rd QB for Washington which means they're either carrying 2 QB for the season or they waiting on someone's cut to pick up their 3rd QB and I have a feeling that would be Pat Devlin.
yes everyone wants the dolphins 3rd string Qb. nobody wants the first 2, but Devlin is a hot commodity to everyone in the nfl!

yes everyone wants the dolphins 3rd string Qb. nobody wants the first 2, but Devlin is a hot commodity to everyone in the nfl!
He is, great developmental prospect could develop into a solid back up qb in a couple of years

you got that right...malcontent from what i understand though...bet he gets picked up before he gets to us

they were trying to trade him and when there were no takers.....omg! what the hell is going on in new england?

We need one thread for all the cuts. Not 30000 threads on each individual player.

then they need to stop including college football into ten pages on here! i put up a thread on merriweather cus i didnt see anything on here. apparently, i didnt skip to page 11. so be it.

Guys that I like do far who I'd at least look at kicking the tires would McGlynn from Philly and Nate MCDonald. Both o-line.

Back
Top Bottom