Someone needs to get fired after the Ajayi trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone needs to get fired after the Ajayi trade

Well at least you waited a reasonable amount of time before judging the trade.

Psssst

Damien Williams or Drake could’ve ran thru that hole.

Did he have another 200 yard game today?

He had a nice run when The Eagles had effectively put away the game. Simple outside zone he likes to run and it was wide open.

He had a nice run when The Eagles had effectively put away the game. Simple outside zone he likes to run and it was wide open.
That run put the game away; it was still ballgame until then with plenty of time to go. He made a nice read off the blocker and looked fast getting it upfield / great effor to reach inside the pylon. He's a damn good player - no taking that away from him.

Why does everyone clamor over the 1200 yard number, he had like 600 of that in 3 games. The other 12 games he played in (sat season opener) he got the other 600. I am not great at math but thats like 50 yards a game, how in the world is that classified as elite, PLUS he cant catch or block to save his life. So go ahead and blame our line like everyone seems to do but if I recall RT17 was balling from that Tenn game forward last year behind that same line
Alfred Morris had over 1600 yards as a rookie and Washington let him walk for nothing and now he is a 3rd stringer for Dallas. I am not to concerned about him leaving.

Someone needs to get fired for the abomination that has been our OL for the last 6 years.

meh why bother, they would only promote from within (or worse the jets reject pile) anyway

Someone needs to get fired for the abomination that has been our OL for the last 6 years.

meh why bother, they would only promote from within (or worse the jets reject pile) anyway
Has a team w son many high draft picks / commitment to drafting O-linemen in rounds 1-3, ever been so bad for such a prolonged amount of time? It's borderline bizarre how long this has gone on.

I think that happened a year and a half ago.

Landry should have been gone to. I would have had a fire sale on the offense.

"That run put the game away; it was still ballgame until then with plenty of time to go. He made a nice read off the blocker and looked fast getting it upfield / great effor to reach inside the pylon. He's a damn good player - no taking that away from him."

I give a you that he's a good runner, I don't on a good player. He does not catch well, pass block, and apparently he's a bad apple in the locker room. Chemistry has destroyed many a good football team, ours a couple of times (Ritchie & Brandon Marshall) and having a canker sore in there is counter productive, IMHO...

Health concerns have been concerns since the draft, which is why he fell to the 5th round
That's a lot different than the bs that has been spewed on here over the past few days. Homer fans acting like everybody in the entire league isn't a major knee injury away from being ineffective.

Did you see that I was replying to someone's message asking who I thought should be fired?
That would take logic.....

And anyone who thinks the Ajayi trade was a good deal for the phins is obviously lacking said logic.....

Back
Top Bottom