Someone needs to get fired after the Ajayi trade | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone needs to get fired after the Ajayi trade

My god, he had ONE BIG RUN. And he was stuffed behind the line twice. He’s solid, I’ll give him that, but very inconsistent.

It's pretty easy to spot who the Miami Dolphins fans are and who the Particular Player I Happen to Like fans are.

I get being upset over the Ajayi trade, but the fact that threads like this are being made before Miami has even played its next game are baffling. At least wait until you see how bad our offense is without him before you flip out.

Worst trade in a long time, you don't give talent away like that for a fourth rd.
To make it worse he debuts at philly with a td 77yds. I really think gase is in over his head..

Worst trade in a long time, you don't give talent away like that for a fourth rd.
To make it worse he debuts at philly with a td 77yds. I really think gase is in over his head..
Just to remind you, the Indianapolis Colts trade a 1st round pick for Trent Richardson.....that is all

Well at least you waited a reasonable amount of time before judging the trade.

Psssst

Damien Williams or Drake could’ve ran thru that hole.
They wouldn't have had that hole. They play in Miami.

1. Issues with the coaches

2. Major concerns with his knees

3. He wasn’t really putting up top 5 production with us. In fact, if you take out the three 200 yard games, his numbers are rather average.

4. It’s a freakin RUNNINGBACK. Quality RBs can be found in the middle rounds

If you are going to take away his 200 yard games, why don't you also go ahead and take away his 100 yard game, and his two 70 yard games, and then his numbers would be really average....

Well at least you waited a reasonable amount of time before judging the trade.

Psssst

Damien Williams or Drake could’ve ran thru that hole.

No Damien Williams, who just might be one of the worst RBs in the NFL, would have slipped and fell at the line of scrimmage.

The Miami Dolphins are completely inept at making trades. Have been for years. Yet I guarantee no matter how bad the trade you will find some Yes Men on here making excuses. It has been that way for years as well. I remember people on here defending Sparano, Cameron, and Philbin years ago.

This situation/discussion is done for me. It's chalked up as a major L for the Dolphins front office and Adam Gase. Case closed.

Whoever is responsible for the Ajayi trade needs to get fired immediately. You trade a 24 year old running back who is coming off a 1200 yards rushing last year for a measly 4th round pick. We probably would of gotten the same if we just didn't retain him and received a compensation pick. Sometimes, I just don't understand this team. This might go down as one of our worst trades in franchise history.
It’s as if some people don’t even want the dolphins to win. Our offense looks infinitely better tonight. Perhaps Ajayi was just a bad fit. Williams & drake are great catching the ball out the backfield. Take nothing away from Ajayi but addition by subtraction imo

Back
Top Bottom