Source: Sparano to remain head coach | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Sparano to remain head coach

Of course. Firing Sparano tonight is obviously going to be the cause for us winning 10 straight to end the season.

Blind faith homers, gotta love em.

They need wins to solely make themselves feel good...

Who cares if we are mediocre for ANOTHER decade...

If they're just going to put an interim coach in then it doesn't really matter if they keep Tony sp. for the rest of this year. If they find someone they really like and plan to keep him around next year then I say put him in now and let him get his systems in place so they're ready to go next year.
But in all honesty they should replace sparano now anyway for the fans sake. Enough is enough of this idiot.

Fantastic news. At 0-6, the message from ownership for the rest of the season needs to be CONSISTENCY.

Keep up the good work Ross! I'm just hoping Sparano doesn't pull a Wanny and resign.

We need to stay the course, not only will we get Luck next year but we'll have the first pick in the next several rounds...NO INTERIM COACH PLEASE!!!!

Ok, one MAJOR football decision. Is Miami going to roll off a bunch of wins if he fires Sparano today? If the answer is no, keeping Sparano for a few more weeks or not is not a major football decision.

One MAJOR decision. Owner's usually don't make a lot of decisions...only the MAJOR ones. What is the organization structure and who leads the orginization. So, he only has a few decisions to make...and he has failed in all those decisions.

No, firing Sparano isn't going to give us a string of wins. But firing him after last season and starting the rebuilding this year...that may have given us wins. And you know I have been calling for him to do that since last year. So, this is no spur of the moment decision...like many of the bandwaggoners right now!

And what does keeping Sparano give us? Is that going to give a string of wins? Last I checked we are 0-9 over our last nine games with Sparano. Keeping him sure as hell isn't giving us wins!!!

Interesting, I didn't think Steve Sarkisian would be on the short list.

Likely another move to improve Ross' reputation with potential new coaches that he is not a quick trigger kind of owner. Plus, who do you make head coach? Mike Nolan, coming off a 4th quarter collapse? Todd Bowles who saw his secondary allow Tebow to move the ball down the field on two late touchdown drives? Maybe Karl Dorrell?

Who exactly do you go with at this point?

WHy not give the equipment manager a shot?

i am shocked he hasn't been looking for a coach while sparano keeps losing, best news i have heard more security for a top pick, i sure will miss those fist pumps

i am shocked he hasn't been looking for a coach while sparano keeps losing, best news i have heard more security for a top pick, i sure will miss those fist pumps

Can't do it mid season...

No new coach will come in during the season...

Best course of action is jsut to ride it out and go hard after a coach/GM...

I know a new coach wouldn't come in midseason, i often wonder if that's possible.

I believe Sparano is gone tomorrow!! Of course I said this every week we lose I can dream!!

The other thing is that people say he should resign.

If he resigns, he can't collect the additional 2 years of salary...He has to be fired to do that...

A firing is the only way he leaves.

Back
Top Bottom