Source: Sparano to remain head coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Sparano to remain head coach

I am a little surprised about this... I thought for sure that if we lost this week that we would see him fired and Nolan as our interim...

Than I assume 32 owners have to make a major football decision every year. Also means that every year an owner fires a head coach they made a horrible decision earlier in the year to retain them. That would mean perceived good owners like Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft have made horrible decisions during their tenure. If Ross doesn't care about winning because he made the decision to keep a coach(that he will likely fire a year later) that means that 31 others don't care about winning. In your thinking, no owner cares about winning. Is that correct?

WTF are you talking about. Make some sense please.

Ross has made hundreds of football decisions for this team since he came on board, and if you argue otherwise you are just being obtuse, either on purpose or you really are like that.

man oh man Christain Ponder's looking awesome....I swear outta FSU I didnt see that coming.

Yeah. Like I read last week. Ross' best course of action is to do nothing. Ross can't start interviewing coaches until the end of the season any way. Might as well just keep Sparano and hope it results in a good draft pick.

WTF are you talking about. Make some sense please.

Ross has made hundreds of football decisions for this team since he came on board, and if you argue otherwise you are just being obtuse, either on purpose or you really are like that.
Ok, let me play along with your insanity for a minute. He has made hundreds of football decisions? If you can list 100 true MAJOR football decisions that Ross made since he came here, I will bow down and kiss your shoes. Since he has made hundreds of decisions, as in 200+, it should be pretty easy for you to come up with the 100.

The only point in firing Sporano now would be to send a message to the fans and to the future coach's and players that this poor quality play will not be tolerated by him.

I don't know how much the fans have to endure. This is the first week where I truthfully felt like Ross will make a move. Than again, who exactly do we go with the final 10 games? No one on the staff really deserves the interim role.

The band-aid in the neighborhood pool's trash-can could run the team better than Sparano

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

And not far from what it was LAST home game. By not showing up your not exactly hurting Ross' pocket-book, the people who would have gone already have their tickets. They wont be getting a refund.

Haven't seen you in a long while. How the heck ya been?

And not far from what it was LAST home game. By not showing up your not exactly hurting Ross' pocket-book, the people who would have gone already have their tickets. They wont be getting a refund.
Not showing up means you don't pay for parking or concessions. It also makes the team look bad. It definitely hurts Ross' pocket book.

Back
Top Bottom